Loneliness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falcon24

Feb 16, 2003
Visit site
Does it give u the impression of a lonely oldman siting alone on the sofa watching TV? Well thats my intention but maybe it wasnt well executed. Just criticised freely. :)

75394-large-test.jpg

Falcon24 said:
Does it give u the impression of a lonely oldman siting alone on the sofa watching TV? Well thats my intention but maybe it wasnt well executed. Just criticised freely. :)

75394-large-test.jpg

can sense e loneliness but not old man-ish enough leh...
juz a noob reply...

nope... can't sense anything actually.

I think the theme is good but the execution is lacking. How do you convey loneliness? From the pics, it tells me several things that does not make one feels lonely.

eg. Clothes hanging indicates likelihood that there's more than 1 person staying in the house.
Television is on...
The mood also not quite right as it's a bit too bright. The mood shd be more dark i think.
Lastly, how u know is a old man watching tv and not someone else? I could jolly well be a bored housewife as i think the TV is showing the morning chit-chat show!

My suggestion is... Find an old man, let him stands near the window and looking out. Capture his expression and maybe some people outside the house moving. That's will then convey the mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.