The Romantics

Brandon

Mar 12, 2004
CCK
Buckingham Guard

The Famous Tour

British Museum

British Museum Interior

The poor- altho it looks like a grabshot, I like it cos it really shows in his body language how downtrodden he looks... :(

The Brit Museum interior (last shot) really brought back memories of the 2 times I've been there as a student... thanks!

arowana

Mar 17, 2004
Like the one with the newspaper in the hand.

Brandon

Mar 12, 2004
CCK
tyho said:
The poor- altho it looks like a grabshot, I like it cos it really shows in his body language how downtrodden he looks... :(

The Brit Museum interior (last shot) really brought back memories of the 2 times I've been there as a student... thanks!
You are most welcome. I really like that museum so much, could have spent hours in it if not for the limited time I had in London.

Brandon

Mar 12, 2004
CCK
arowana said:
Like the one with the newspaper in the hand.
That's not a newspaper. It is a brochure of the London walking tour where you get to walk around interesting places with a guide that can dispense even more interesting facts and informations about the place and its history :)

Thanks for the comment :)

oleo

Jun 27, 2003
Jurong
www.leonardusdepari.com
waaa... guh... u enjoy museum haa...??? what a boring person u are...kekekekekeekekekekekek :bsmilie: ..
Share more boss..

ptwong

Nov 10, 2003
Yishun
good shots Brandon

Oleo: you have good shots in your web and your flash skills....fantastic!!

Brandon

Mar 12, 2004
CCK
oleo said:
waaa... guh... u enjoy museum haa...??? what a boring person u are...kekekekekeekekekekekek :bsmilie: ..
Share more boss..
Soon soon...
600+ digital pics and 400+ film pics..... hard to manage, especially with virus infected computer :angry:

Anyway, enjoying museum can't be considered boring, more like being cultured :lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.