[LomoEffect] kind of addicted to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikonMI6

Nov 1, 2009
.:North of Singapore:.
hi guys..

don't know where should i start.. am here to share with you guys how i felt and need some opinions and advices.. i recently started to add in lomo effect for my photos after learning it through a video tutorial.. then this is when i find it quite addictive.. cos whenever i apply the effect.. i find that the photos actually looks better than those normal pp that i've done to the photo..

is it because this is something new that i just learnt? looks new, a fresh feeling for me.. or is it that i've applied it correctly to the photo and lomo effect suit the photo just right?

not sure if i am expressing the dilemma that i am having here? pls do give opinions and suggestions on what i should do..

thanks in advance.. :)

one of the example

4550199515_137f1bb65c.jpg

That's very nicely done!

looks good!

care to share what you did to made it look this way?

4550199515_137f1bb65c.jpg

That's very nicely done!

thanks for making the picture appear.. and thanks again for the compliment.. :)

looks good!

care to share what you did to made it look this way?

in brief, i adjust the curves on each individual RGB channel, applied a gradient map and a little fine tune here and there.. :)

thanks for making the picture appear.. and thanks again for the compliment.. :)

in brief, i adjust the curves on each individual RGB channel, applied a gradient map and a little fine tune here and there.. :)
ahh i see. thanks for the info.

pertaining to your qn. it could be a phase cos not all pictures looks nice after PPed to look lomo. maybe lomo effect is quite general overall so you may find that it can apply to different sorts of subjects.

just my 2c.. :)

sorry OT a bit, but hey mikey you're using andy's camera strap? good stuff aye? :thumbsup:
yup! thats andy's strap. GOOD STUFF!

haha you can tell from the small avatar huh... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.