Lolumina Soft-Release Button!!!

ahblack

Jan 24, 2014
Singapore (west)
This is my first time doing a MO, so here it goes...

Organiser real name: Vince Lee
Contact Number: 9811 0773
Item Description: Lolumina Soft-Release Button
Source: http://lolumina.com/

Pricing:
Mini (Complete kit) = USD11.99, MK-II (Complete kit) = USD12.99
Mini (Button only) = USD8.99, MK-II (Button only) = USD9.99
Estimated Shipping Costs
aexf2u.png

Ok, here is the story...

I've recently came to know about this soft-release button from Lolumina. The reason I want to get this is because of the fujifilm xt1. As you know, the shutter button is not threaded, so you can't really use the normal soft-release button with thread. To find out more about how this soft-release button works, please go to their website. On their "Gallery", there's even photo of X-T1 with the button!!!

The reason I started this is to find enough people to tag along and split the shipping cost of priority mail. I am the kind of guy that like to make sure of everything, so the first class mail with no tracking is a nono for me. I'm currently looking for maybe 5-10 person to tag along (or total amount of MO reaches the taxable amount). No matter you choose to buy the complete kit or just the button, the price for your item will remain the same and the shipping cost will split evenly (depends on number of item you ordered, I think that's fair...). The delivery will takes 6-10 days (based on their website), so once the items arrive, we can arrange meetup at mrt station.

The transaction is simple, bank transfer to my posb account. Considering the "not so big" price tag, you guys can transfer the full amount + shipping cost (the rate will be based on 1.35) to my bank (I will create a name list down here, and you will only need to transfer after we get enough people). I will show you everything, receipts from Lolumina & the exactly cost on my credit card.

You know how currency works, the rate might be varied around 1.34 & 1.35, but it's really not much difference, only a few cents difference, if got more, take it as my Kopi Lui lo ok? hehehe...

If I missed out anything, or you have any question to ask, feel free to contact me @ 9811 0773 (Whatsapp will be reply after work when I reach home, sorry... no data plan hehehe...) Or you can just PM me, I might reply you immediately as I'll be online during office hour.

Until then, cheers!!!!

P.S. I personally will get the Gold color kit + 1 Red button hehehe...

Last edited:
Alright!! Looks like someone's really interested!!

Ok, I will start a name list here and see how far it goes!

1. Vince (me) - 1 x Gold (color kit) + 1 x red (button), MK2 ~ Fujifilm X-T1
2. Carina (XXXX 1390) - 1 x Gold (color kit) + 1 x red (button), Mini ~ Sony A7

So... anyone interested, please drop me a msg, and I will be as helpful as I can be. NO PAYMENT until I have enough people and a step before the final order!

Thank you! Cheers!

Last edited:
Ahh... yes... the dead line... totally forgot about it...

The deadline will be on 9th August!! National Day!! So mostly the items will arrive before the end of August.

Then I will with whatever order I have after the bank transfer.

Thank you, have a sweet dream tonight!

1. Vince (me) - 1 x Gold (kit) + 1 x Red (button), MK2 ~ Fujifilm X-T1
2. Celina (XXXX 1390) - 1 x Gold (kit) + 1 x Red (button), Mini ~ Sony A7
3. Bj (XXXX 3093) - 1 x Silver (kit) + 1 x Red (button), ??? ~ Sony A7s
4. Victor (XXXX 8899) - 1 x Red (button), mini ~ Fujifilm X-T1

LIST EXTENDED!! I'm hoping to get 10 people on board, so check the website out if you're interest!!

So... anyone interested, please drop me a msg, and I will be as helpful as I can be. NO PAYMENT until I have enough people and a step before the final order!

Thank you! Cheers!

P.S. BUYERS!! If I put the wrong infos on the list, let me know ya!!

Last edited:
Great news guys!!!

I contacted Lolumina yesterday to ask for maybe a little bit discount for our MO. They have revised their new shipping cost and now IT'S CHEAPER!!!

aexf2u.png

Currently we have a total of 7 items (3 kits and 4 buttons), so the shipping fee will be USD9.99!!!

In their reply, they advised us to get 8 items, which is the maximum amount they can fit into their box in 1 single delivery, and greatly saving our shipping cost!! Well... USD9.99 is already much lower than their previous price USD21.99

So just 1 more order, and we will get the most benefits from their new shipping price!!

ANOTHER THING... I think I really messed up the USD - SGD conversion rate :sweat:...
The 1.25 rate is for USD to buy SGD, if I were to pay with my credit card, the rate will sure goes higher (SGD to buy USD), previously I bought the CZ Touit lenses from USA, and the rate was 1.345 (USD919 = 1236.72SGD)

So I will amend the rate to 1.35, from my previous 1.25. The difference may be around 1-2SGD...
I am so sorry for this stupid mistake... If any of you guys wanna bail, please do not hesitate to let me know, because it is my mistake, and I can totally understand this.

Thank you guys! If anyone still interested, please drop me a message and I will be as helpful as I can!! Have a great Friday, weekend is coming!!!

And... I'm terribly sorry about the rate...

Hi , I would like to join your MO. A complete set of mini soft (red) for me please. This is for my XT1. Thanks !!

Alright guys!!! Looks like we have enough order to go!!

1. Vince (me) - 1 x Gold (kit) + 1 x Red (button), MK2 ~ Fujifilm X-T1 = $12.99 + $9.99 + ($2) = $24.98 x 1.35 = 33.72SGD
2. Celina (XXXX 1390) - 1 x Gold (kit) + 1 x Red (button), Mini ~ Sony A7 = $11.99 + $8.99 + ($2) = $22.98 x 1.35 = 31.02SGD
3. Bj (XXXX 3093) - 1 x Silver (kit) + 1 x Red (button), MK2 ~ Sony A7s = $12.99 + $9.99 + ($2) = $24.98 x 1.35 = 33.72SGD
4. Victor (XXXX 8899) - 1 x Red (button), mini ~ Fujifilm X-T1 = $8.99 + ($1) = $9.99 x 1.35 = 13.49SGD
5. Peter (XXXX 9622) - 1 x Red (kit), Mini - Fujifilm X-T1 = $11.99 + ($1) = $12.99 x 1.35 = 16.53SGD

Ok so now, you guys need to check whether I have your items listed correctly. Then you may transfer the total amount for your oder to my bank acc (which I will pm you latest by tonight). Once everyone transfer the money to me, then I will proceed to order them!! And after I get the tracking number, I will share it with each and everyone of you guys. Once I get the package, I will then arrive a meet up at mrt station to pass you the buttons!!!

If you see any miscalculation, please let me know and I will amend it ASAP.

Thank you guys!!

Last edited:
Hi, is it too late to order now?

My order would be: 1 x Red (kit) + 1 x Red (button) MK2 ~ Fujifilm X-T1.

Thanks.

Hi, ya it's a little bit too late... We have enough items to share the shipping fee..

But...

If you want, maybe you can organize a MO yourself? I think there are still a few people who might be interested.
If you were to organize, and you have any question, please don't hesitate to ask me, I will try my best to help you.

If you're not urgent to get the buttons, maybe you can wait my batch to arrive, and I will write up a review to make awareness, so that more people can join you.

Cheers!

Ok. Not so urgent. Probably wait for your review and next batch. Thanks.

any updates on this? user reviews coming? hehe..

i would be interested to participate in a future MO

any updates on this? user reviews coming? hehe..

i would be interested to participate in a future MO

Yes yes yes the review is coming. I got the xt1 a few days ago, but I don't have my laptop with me. I'll be back to SG tmr, so I will start doing asap. Paiseh paiseh... Need you guys to wait a while more.

I ordered myself a few pieces thru their Web site. I used it for my sony A7. The process for attachment is simple but you need to be careful to align the button n the sticky base carefully. It will be difficult to remove and the Base will be useless. Lucky they provide two set of bases so you have another try.
I used to have Fujifilm XE1 with soft button. Compare to this one, the feel may not be good in term of control such as half press etc. Nevertheless, its very dependant on individual. But the small decoration on the cam will bring up so joy on it.
Hope you all enjoy the soft button as much as I do.

After a few weeks of delay (work reasons), finally got my lolumina from bro ahblack!

Must say, I really like it -- function-wise and aesthetics. Makes a big difference with shutter pressure needed, at least for me.

All in all a worthy investment!

Edit: A7 user btw.

Ok. Not so urgent. Probably wait for your review and next batch. Thanks.

Hey Bro, i'm thinking of getting too. maybe we can work out something?

Hey Bro, i'm thinking of getting too. maybe we can work out something?

I'm sorry B3nji16... I didn't notice your post after this long. I've pm you, and maybe we can discuss at there.

I'm interested in getting as well. If there are future MO

would like to get one too.

Hi Sabeios and Oshkosh, currently Im not doing the MO. But if you guys are interested, please contact B3nji16, as he contacted me recently and he might be planning a MO using this thread.

Cheers!