Locked up ~ NSFW adults viewing please

NineEleven

Oct 28, 2006
Asia
www.flickr.com
Did a recent shoot with Ivan of Modelinn, great lighting set up as usual.

Couldn't get the vantage angles so stole some shots wherever I could & came up with this theme then gave it a dark, cold feel. Hope my editing works, sigh, took me 3hrs just to figure out where's the move function! :p

Anyway, hope these aren't too strong for some of you. I didn't post links cos I took care not to show the sensitive areas so please let me know if it's unacceptable. Thanks.

1)
Untitled-2.jpg

2)
Untitled-6.jpg

3)
Untitled-1.jpg

4)
Untitled-5.jpg

pretty good.......

I would call this series "Shower in the dark" rather "locked up".

love the lighting. i would rather see just perhaps top 5 images that represent the whole series rather then mixing nice one with the average images.

Good luck.

Hart

+
Psycho shower scene music
= WIN

Nice take. Jenna is a great model to work with.

+
Psycho shower scene music
= WIN

Haha, think there was some music going on then. Thanks!

nice overall results:thumbsup:

Thank you.

quite nice! and yeah, just a few good shots is sufficient.

Thanks mate, always have a problem when it comes to choosing.

Nice take. Jenna is a great model to work with.

Thanks, she does have a great attitude.

great mood. Great work Ivan and NineEleven!

Thanks Jace, got to learn from u ;)

pretty good.......

Thanks Will!

Thank you.

looks like she's enjoying the lock up.

Haha, she did.

I would call this series "Shower in the dark" rather "locked up".

love the lighting. i would rather see just perhaps top 5 images that represent the whole series rather then mixing nice one with the average images.

Good luck.

Hart

That's true, oh well she did give us that look so selected some to promote the theme. Thanks for the comments Hart, I'll strive harder next time.

Great! I love the mood! 

I really like a series under 6. These photos definitely have a neo-noir look, the mood being sort of like from "Collateral" movie and "Nine 1/2 weeks" one. The firs one from 6 is pure genius. I simply love the reflection of her face and her hands that convey a sense of entrapment and longing at the same time. This is perfectly accentuated with the second one from 6 that also adds another dimension to entrapment and longing, namely, eroticism. The second one in the triptych is a sort of climax that is followed by a partial relieve. Partial because you have this nagging feeling that it's not the end and that something else is gonna happen. I can't avoid comparing it to "Chinatown" by Polanski or even the episode from "Sin City" comic book about Marv.

Man, you nailed it. Three photos that are like a movie in their ability to tell a story, it's simply more than one can expect. Keep shooting, I will be definitely watching:)

Nice work and lighting setup!