Locations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

saradan

May 10, 2009
Singapore
Heyyy anyone has good locations for shoots around east area? :)

east coast at dawn? hahaha east side the sun sets on the other direction so that a bummer... changi is nice, bedok reservoir is nice on a clear day too. There's a network of park connector linking pasir ris, tampines, simei, bedok, changi together which you can check it out and get a good workout... its about 42km long :)

Haven't been able to catch the sunset, there isn't any really good sunset lately. Hardly see the orangey-reddish sky. :( But thanks so much for the suggestion :)

Haven't been able to catch the sunset, there isn't any really good sunset lately. Hardly see the orangey-reddish sky. :( But thanks so much for the suggestion :)

Reddish Orangey sky? One way to anticipate is to look for high PSI readings...

Oh. Haha okay thank you so much. ;) pardon me too, 'cos im pretty new to photography.:)

define a "good sunset"

for me, a good sunset is something that works with the scene i have. and good sunsets are achieved by revisiting locations, waiting for the light, until something really sticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.