Locations to recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arampan

Nov 29, 2004
Jurong West
Hi all... I'm wondering... Is it possible to compile a list of some local outdoor locations that are unique, strange, exotic or great for photo shoots?

Maybe even have location scout photos? :)

arampan said:
Hi all... I'm wondering... Is it possible to compile a list of some local outdoor locations that are unique, strange, exotic or great for photo shoots?

Maybe even have location scout photos? :)

Definately no in Singapore........for strange exotic places. Bali and Thailand has always been a great places for exotic, strange and unique.

Pro Image said:
Definately no in Singapore........for strange exotic places. Bali and Thailand has always been a great places for exotic, strange and unique.
How true. There is probably more photorapher per capita in Singapore than any where I had lived, but probably less interested and unique locations to shoot than most. Before I get flamed and banged around, I admit, the many ethnic neighborhoods do provide lots of shooting possibilities. The problem here is, Singapore is simply too small. Shooting locations means real estate, and there is just not that much of it here.

I am running out of ideas for location shoots, which is what I like. :(

Deadpoet said:
How true. There is probably more photorapher per capita in Singapore than any where I had lived, but probably less interested and unique locations to shoot than most. Before I get flamed and banged around, I admit, the many ethnic neighborhoods do provide lots of shooting possibilities. The problem here is, Singapore is simply too small. Shooting locations means real estate, and there is just not that much of it here.

I am running out of ideas for location shoots, which is what I like. :(

GO BINTAN!!!! Haha.....

Pro Image said:
GO BINTAN!!!! Haha.....
That is in the works, need to take out a mortgage or 2 first. But, then, still not in Singapore.

tats y the thread starter wanted to compile a list ..
somehow no one is willing to share?

Status
Not open for further replies.