Location suggestion for Dirt Bike Shoot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JacePhoto

Oct 1, 2007
New York City
www.flickr.com
Hi, I am looking for a place for a dirt bike shoot. Dont want to do it at Tuas Motorcross.

Ideally for the location, i dont want to have HDB flats in the backgrd but if there are some place rugged. Also, if there are lose soil on the ground where the bike can kick up some fine sand particles would be great...

Does anyone has other suggestions/ pictures/ maps of other accessible areas?

Thanks for the info in advance...

which part of Bukit Timah Hill allow motorbikes doing motorcross??
Am not a biker though I have seen dirt bikes practising on the the open ground directly above the subterranean Malaysia-Singapore main water pipes, which happens to be just next to the Zhenghua cycling trail and Belukar mountain biking track leading into Bukit Timah nature reserve.

3958032723_9d1607e652_b.jpg

3958807622_4db4771c05_b.jpg

3958805556_f92e873483_o.png

3958032375_37e330b7b7_o.png

I hope this helps. ;)

thanks for the details sharing, I understand there is a bicycle trails at Bukit Timah, but not sure is it legally to for Motorbike to use such areas.

thanks for the details sharing, I understand there is a bicycle trails at Bukit Timah, but not sure is it legally to for Motorbike to use such areas.
Found some photos of the location online. The length of the Malaysia-Singapore water pipes from Chestnut avenue till Rifle Range road is approximately 2.26km long and divided into three separate sections, there is also a water spring beneath one of the exposed pipes though I'm no longer sure if it is still bubbling. :)

Webshots.com: don't blink.
MingLCM's albums, Bukit Timah - tracks reccee on the 16th of May 2009 (Saturday).

xxxr.png

facingnorththese4largew.png

samelargediameterwaterp.png

Webshots.com: don't blink.
MingLCM's albums, Bukit Timah - tracks reccee on the 16th of May 2009 (Saturday).

Last edited:
yah that is the place. I did my navigation there during my army days . Somewhere along the path there are a few humps for bikers to do their stuns. But i seriously think its for bicycle only...

been there, done that, and yes it is illegal

jace what you are looking for is the tight corners that the bike can kick up some mud and dust

been there, done that, and yes it is illegal

jace what you are looking for is the tight corners that the bike can kick up some mud and dust
:bigeyes:

didn't Mr Ortega is also into this......

if you still playing, can I come and see......? :)

Hi, i was told that Tuas and normal roads are the only legal ways to ride bikes. Any other areas, places are deemed illegal... haha...

Anyway, thinking differently how to do that bike shoot... :)

Hi, I am looking for a place for a dirt bike shoot. Dont want to do it at Tuas Motorcross.

Ideally for the location, i dont want to have HDB flats in the backgrd but if there are some place rugged. Also, if there are lose soil on the ground where the bike can kick up some fine sand particles would be great...

Does anyone has other suggestions/ pictures/ maps of other accessible areas?

Thanks for the info in advance...

most of punggol is flat
not much you can do with a dirt bike

A very ulu part which my dad used to stay.It's not at the main area,but rather a not so obvious entrance
Jace,PMed you the details that i can remember.

Not really true on Punggol. Can try here...

7018_161934426997_663081997_4033845_1608292_n.jpg
7018_161934611997_663081997_4033850_7470768_n.jpg
7018_161937146997_663081997_4033928_6511952_n.jpg

Here's a clue, have a look @ the background. ;)

a really old photo from when i used to ride, to illustrate my point on type of terrain needed (this was taken in the early 90s)
so please forgive my bad framing and general lack of quality

14689MotoX.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.