Location Shooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

incant85

Oct 19, 2006
www.littleredants.com.sg
Hello,

I'm shooting a pageant contest for some NTU Hall and their theme would be old school retro style. So am asking if anyone knows a school or location where there are old classrooms, like those with chalkboards that kind.

Thanks a lot!

Hello,

I'm shooting a pageant contest for some NTU Hall and their theme would be old school retro style. So am asking if anyone knows a school or location where there are old classrooms, like those with chalkboards that kind.

Thanks a lot!

Hi,

NTU tutorials have nolonger used Chalkboards for very long long time ago. Even the oldest tutorial class room is equiped with aircons, whiteboards for markers.

But you can find these old theme in the old lab and I am not very sure. You can try find the lab from N1 N2 N3 N4 buildings. I was in NTU for 5 years ago..but now not very sure..

Hello,

Thanks a lot!

retro ah? dunno leh.

You can try the old VS campus, Trywhitt Rd, near Lavender, opp Jalan Besar stadium, if u can persuade the jaga.. haha. and try to sneak in.

But that one REALLY SUPER OLD. and when you open the doors to the classroom, just be careful not to let it snap from the hinges, or else the jaga will come and find you......... hahaha....

182306700_0bc741f187.jpg

164674151_6bb177965f.jpg

some shots....

Status
Not open for further replies.