location & settings

tanglewire

Aug 9, 2010
what are some good location for indoor and outdoor portrait shoot? i want to do a portfolio of my girlfriend.

how about a good place to shoot for car?

Please do a search. All has been recently discussed, and these things come up over and over again.

what are some good location for indoor and outdoor portrait shoot? i want to do a portfolio of my girlfriend.

you are a registered member, so look under portrait and poses and see where are some of the common locations used for shooting. studio is a good place for indoors, unless you can find someone indoor with very good lighting.

so you're looking for a place to shoot portraits of your gf where there are cars also??
:dunno::dunno:

Most portrait shootings show enough background to recognize the location, some even mention it in their thread. But that's only half the stuff. What theme / topic do you want to shoot? Select the locations accordingly. You can also just do a nice Sunday walk along places that look promising.

Just go to somewhere familiar that you both like la...

Did you even re-read your question before you posted?
Does it sound like a reasonable question to ask, with the (minimal) amount of information you provided?

the brain is such a commodity that using it will definitely cause it to disappear.

I think Old Changi Hospital is awesome for portraits. Especially at night, at this time of the year... You might get an unexpected group portrait when shooting your gf... niceeee....

I think Old Changi Hospital is awesome for portraits. Especially at night, at this time of the year... You might get an unexpected group portrait when shooting your gf... niceeee....

don't go near that place~!!! its eerie...

my army days always go there.. hais.. your photos will surely scare people... not everyone likes those things

Later TS ask you to give him a guided tour of OCH, to show him the best portrait spots :bsmilie:

Later TS ask you to give him a guided tour of OCH, to show him the best portrait spots :bsmilie:

We start tour at 5pm, end at 6pm, and the rest is free and easy on your own ... at your own peril.