location locations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleeper

Jun 23, 2004
Melbourne
Hi all, i'm gonna be coming back to singapore prob late november. i have a friend who wants me to do a goth themed shoot for her. my question is anyof you know of any nice church or cemeteries with plenty of old architecture? also would i need to get any kind of permission to shoot at these locations? its nothing big scale, prob just bring along a reflector and external flash, and just me and her.

the building is up the hill two stops down from the blue bus line from the sentosa enterance...

run a check on the christian cemetories in singapore..i tink tt is wat u are lookg for....dun really know much about this...

cheers!

i can think of a place called Bidadari which is way after Serangoon. i read that it is a nice and tranquil spot. and there are beautiful tomb stones and it is an old cemetary.

thanks for all the info, i'll send out my advance scouts to take some reccee photos of those areas.....

cheers

erhm ...if i am not wrong is tt the muslim cemetary near mt vernon???

if so i dun tink its there anymore....

not very sure..

daanis said:
i can think of a place called Bidadari which is way after Serangoon. i read that it is a nice and tranquil spot. and there are beautiful tomb stones and it is an old cemetary.

can one still get access there?

incubus said:
i should think so.... last time it was hoarded up due to construction for new mrt line.. now it should be relatively open.

I think I saw excavation works started.....

Status
Not open for further replies.