location...help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

noizgod

Jan 20, 2006
tampines
does anyone know of a good place to shoot with maybe some old rundown buildings or any places besides botanical gardens or fort canning?

my theme will be 'playful' any ideas where to shoot? or any suggestions where would be a suitable place to shoot with my theme? no OT pls.:dunno:

noizgod said:
does anyone know of a good place to shoot with maybe some old rundown buildings or any places besides botanical gardens or fort canning?

my theme will be 'playful' any ideas where to shoot? or any suggestions where would be a suitable place to shoot with my theme? no OT pls.:dunno:

Potong Pasir ? The place very run down without the upgrading funds from P*P :cool:

noizgod said:

Old Changi Hospital;)

marine parade area =). i was just recceing around the place just now. pretty good for your description.

Accessible when I am a kid more then 10 yrs ago. (Find the hole or climb walls).
But they are all haunted anyway... "wooo....."

Abandoned house opposite Marine Parade. A few more along East Coast Road.

Hi, I just came back from Penang today. I walk around the town area and saw alot of old houses. Some old stype Chinese houses built in the 1913 now is preserved for tourists. These houses are wonderful for photography. There are also some rundown houses as well. I saw a lot of student sit on the roadside and doing some sketches. I think in Singapore we can not find it. I suggest one days someone can organise a tour to there for photography.

Status
Not open for further replies.