location help for Woodlanders (especially those near the Sports School)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightwolf75

Staff member
Dec 18, 2003
really MORE diaper changes
need some location help from CSers ard the woodlands area, particularly near the Sports School.

when i drive along SLE, i notice that there's an empty plot of land on top of a hill/slope(??) in front of the sport school. the top of the hill seems to flatten out to the same level as the SLE exit from BKE. (on streetdirectory, i think it is woodlands dr 17) can i ask if the hill/slope is clime-able? thot dat is a pretty good place to stake out for sunrise/sunsets since there's no obstruction... unless you count the SLE exit... :p

any help will be appreciated. TIA! :)

yes...the slopes there are quite accessible i believe.

heard the whole area was a granite quarry , and before that a military training area. :bsmilie:

yes...the slopes there are quite accessible i believe.

heard the whole area was a granite quarry , and before that a military training area. :bsmilie:

training area! wow.. dat must be some time ago... :eek:

see ppl play ball, fly model plane there before... its not as steep as you think.

ok! thanks a lot, guys! :)

i think is at woodlands ave 9 exit from BKE to SLE...

i think is at woodlands ave 9 exit from BKE to SLE...

can't remember. i know is dat if i am on bke, i turn off at the turf club exit, the slope should be on my left hand side. the next exit is the one leading towards causeway point.

yup...i read it somewhere from here, i think

http://goodmorningyesterday.blogspot.com/

hey.. i think i know this guy... :think:

PICT0363-1.jpg

this slope rite?

can't remember. i know is dat if i am on bke, i turn off at the turf club exit, the slope should be on my left hand side. the next exit is the one leading towards causeway point.

should be correct cause the next exit is woodlands eve 10.
once you from BKE go into SLE, after passing the sports sch, the 1st exit is ave 9.

Last edited:
know what u talking about...
I live just across the road only...
it should be acessible.

It's accessible by the road next to Christchurch Sec Sch. It's a small climb to the top. I've shot bridals there before :) but it's not fantastic for sunsets cos it's too low.

Status
Not open for further replies.