Location for photoshoot

abc1def2ghi3

Nov 2, 2009
hey people,

i need advise for places of taking photos in Singapore. Because i'm nt sure of where is a gd location for taking photos. Hort Park, Botanic Gardens, etc..? I need advise and suggestions.. Thanks alot..;)

1) Macro wise/shots of flowers = botanic > hort park
Hort park has very dull flowers with limited variety and it seems that place is aimed at research, landscape design and educational purpose.

2) Portraits/models = hort park>botanic
The design implemented for hort park's much smaller space is excellent as compared to the flat and plain layout of the botanic gardens. You will find several excellent hot spots under this canopy.. the architecture is simply fantastic for a photo shoot quicky.

Please try some basic research. Just search on CS for "Location for photoshoot". Really, it's not that hard.

Anywhere and everywhere is a possible location a good photograph. It all depends on how you take. Just take your camera out and explore. Have fun

Another 'Dear Doctor, I pain. What's wrong? Heal me can?' thread.

How can we help if you're not willing to provide ANY pertinent information like what you want to shoot?

Itchy scratch where?

Gotta try it for yourself to know which makes you feel best.

Hi. Depends on what you want to shoot. If you're into land/city-scape, check out the stickies under that heading. this forum is very user-friendly so I don't think you'll find any difficulty searching for info. Just a matter of going through the various headings and if you don't have the time, you can always opt to use Search....Have fun shooting and don't mind the smart alecky comments here. they come a dime a dozen but everyone's generally helpful :)

hey ppl, thks for the comments whether is it good or jux a dropby comments cause nothin to type..:)