Location for firework

Status
Not open for further replies.

foodstylist

Jan 5, 2009
hi all,

does anyone know any location that can do firework in Singapore but not too far away? or anyone know a house that have chimney and can do firework? Thank alot..

there is one beside beside the NTUC building. Its in front of the condo named Sail. Its an open field facing the Floating Platform. Fireworks events are always be held there. I went there for the NYE 08 and got the best view.

Maybe give you some visual on where is the Sail is:

DSC_0008copy.jpg

Shots i got from the open field.

DSC_0042copy.jpg

DSC_0050copy.jpg

i heard the place i mentioned wont last long as there is going to be development constructed there.
but to do your own fireworks? i doubt so. well. you can do anything you want, dont get caught.

Last edited:
i think you need a permit from the relevant authorities to fire fireworks. but if you want to proceed at ulu places, don't get caught.

don't play play! it's a serious offense to play with fireworks! not sure if it's grp under firearms ... but nonetheless... want to release, heed the SAF way... "Do anything you want, but don't get caught!"

go and do in malaysia? or batam? LOL

hi all,

does anyone know any location that can do firework in Singapore but not too far away? or anyone know a house that have chimney and can do firework? Thank alot..

As far as I know, to fire hot firework (ie those that you see during NDP or CNY) legally, you will need to have a civil servant with at least the rank of a minister. To fire cold firewok (known as pyrotechnics and can fire indoor with a height limit of about 15 meters) you just need to apply for permit at Arms and Explosive Dept without the need of a minister to be present. You just need to get the pyro guy and he will do all the necessary paperwork. But it come with a price, not cheap.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.