Lobang for thumb drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

myopic

Nov 9, 2002
Visit site
Anyone got lobang to get cheap 1G td?

The inventor of thumb drive (Trek) just won a lawsuit against the other makers, so everybody pull out from the shelves immediately. I am not sure whether these will appear on black market later or not.

120 bux can get from simlim

Anyone going Simlim today??

Understand that Kingston ones were taken off the shelves, but what about those Sandisk types that are so very popular? So, from now onwards, we should all support our local brand. We should also support our homegrown Creative as well.

bring in 4Gb after CNY,
price $168 only.
1yr 1 to 1 exchange.

can wait?
then PM me :)

jude

+evenstar said:
As in the name is copyrighted. Other brands are not supposed to be using the word "ThumbDrive", but rather USB drive, flash drive etc
Any update on the latest tussle. It's not just copyrighting the name "ThumbDrive", think Trek has won over the patent for the technology, not sure how it's going to affect other major makers, cos they can tweak it and patent it again ;p . It's in today's ST.

judeseah said:
bring in 4Gb after CNY,
price $168 only.
1yr 1 to 1 exchange.

can wait?

jude

4gb thumbdrive for only $168??:eek: do u have such stock/ if yes i want

judeseah said:
bring in 4Gb after CNY,
price $168 only.
1yr 1 to 1 exchange.

can wait?

jude

Wow! Wat a price?! I'm keen...

Watz e brand anyway? Any pics?

judeseah said:
bring in 4Gb after CNY,
price $168 only.
1yr 1 to 1 exchange.

can wait?

jude

I also interested!

really $168 ? my friend said it's priced at 400+ for a 4gb thumbdrive now and he's working at sls too. i'm still sticking by my offer of selling 1gb scandisk thumbdrive at $100

With effect from 1st January 2004, we will disallow posting of Want to Sell and Want to Buy threads in Kopitiam.

Previously, we allowed WTS/WTB threads for non-photography related items but as the number of such posts has increased, we have no choice but to impose such a ruling.

There are plenty of other sites out there to sell/buy non-photography related items.

While we understand that Kopitiam stands for discussions which are not related to photography, we intend to keep Kopitiam open for such discussions only and not become another Buy & Sell subforum for non-photography items.

We will remove without notice such WTS/WTB ads as and when they are posted in Kopitiam.

We trust that members will view this as a good move, and that we intend to keep on growing ClubSNAP as the premier Photography Community.

Status
Not open for further replies.