Lobang for hotels worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.

timotan

Mar 17, 2009
Hi all,

As I work for the Intercontinental group, we get special friends & family rates for hotels under the group (Intercontiental, Holiday Inn, Crown Plaza, etc). It's usually a good 15-25% cheaper than the cheapest available rate.

Since got this lobang so thought I share:

http://www.ihgfriendsandfamily.com/pulkpv

Instructions quite straight forward and listed on the above link. Just put my name (Timothy Tan) and hotel (Intercontinental Singapore) on the voucher.

Enjoy!

Wow! That's awesome! But would you get into trouble for sharing this? While sharing this is really generous of you, just want to make sure we don't get you into trouble.

One more thing is won't the hotel be checking for identification? We put your name but you aren't there..

Last edited:
by any chance.. any airfares as well..? heeee..! :)
or rather if can go by package.. iits much easier and i will be very very interested!

Wow! That's awesome! But would you get into trouble for sharing this? While sharing this is really generous of you, just want to make sure we don't get you into trouble.

One more thing is won't the hotel be checking for identification? We put your name but you aren't there..

No prob. They have asked us to share with friends...

anyway, i don't have to be there... that's why it's call friends and family... unless u want to sponsor me... haz...

by any chance.. any airfares as well..? heeee..! :)
or rather if can go by package.. iits much easier and i will be very very interested!

sorry... no airfare but now all the budget airlines got big ads in the papers with promo... think not many ppl traveling cos of swine flu... aiyoh just enjoy lah... if suay hide in sg oso will kena :)

Last edited:
thanks for the lobang..booking Holiday Inn :D

the booking date is till the end of May 09 only though..just nice..looking at 30 May - 31 May.

and yes, it is about 15% cheaper..

Hey thanks a lot bro for the offer!

It states that booking must be done before 31 May. This refers to the act of booking right? I assume the reservation can be for a period after?

Hey thanks a lot bro for the offer!

It states that booking must be done before 31 May. This refers to the act of booking right? I assume the reservation can be for a period after?

yes, it's valid till end of year... heard they are gonna extend this further though...

thnks timothy for the lobang! :)

Good news, promo now extended till end Sep 2009!

thanks for this lobang! im starting to love this forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.