Liz at Punggol (1 Apr 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ykia

Apr 23, 2005
PunggolJetty.Com
;) No, it's NOT a TFP/TFCD, just your friendly changing lizards doing "TFI"... Time For Insects!

They were cold after the wet Sunday, and had some really great close-ups of them. Enjoy!

1. Headshot with catchlight...

2. Full-body pose...

3. Mood shot with shallow DOF...

4. Can see me in the eye? ...

C&C's welcomed! Thanks for viewing!

nyxx88

Nov 17, 2004
i like the tail in #2

snapallaround

Feb 3, 2007
@NTU
number 2 is superb nice, really like it

Rumplestiltskin

Aug 31, 2005
The tail in pic 2 is nice.

Point of information: Changeable Lizard is NOT an insect but it does eats insects and other small vertebrates. It is a reptile that is related to the iguanas.

All insects must have:

1) Three body parts - a head, thorax, and abdomen
2) Six jointed legs
3) Two antennae to sense the world around them
4) An exoskeleton (outside skeleton)

Hope this helps.

ykia

Apr 23, 2005
PunggolJetty.Com
Eikin, nyxx88 & snapallaround: Thanks & glad you liked them!

They were all "tame" on Sunday -- very sluggish. So long as I did not make any sudden moves, they were more than happy to stay and bask in the evening sun.

ykia

Apr 23, 2005
PunggolJetty.Com
Hi, thanks... they usually stick their tails up when defensive. That shot's my fav too!

Hehehe... You mis-read my post. It's a play on the term "TFP/TFCD" which is Time For Prints or Time for CD[-ROM]. You'll find these terms commonly in the Services section of Buy & Sell. Commonly done when photogs & models mutually agree to exchange services without cash and want to build up their portfolio.

Since I took the lizard's "time" in posing for me, and I can't give it prints or CDs, the next best thing is giving it food -- insects. :bsmilie: Cheers!

The tail in pic 2 is nice.

Point of information: Changeable Lizard is NOT an insect but it does eats insects and other small vertebrates. It is a reptile that is related to the iguanas.

All insects must have:

1) Three body parts - a head, thorax, and abdomen
2) Six jointed legs
3) Two antennae to sense the world around them
4) An exoskeleton (outside skeleton)

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.