Living with the haze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenten

Deregistered
Jun 13, 2004
Like someone said ....... do we have to put up with it year after year? :nono: Can't we simply nip it in the bud? :think: Can't our officials do something about it? :angry:

WIPE THEM OUT ... :thumbsup:

:rolleyes:

what to do...traditional farmers ma..slash and burn

Yeah, good idea ........... let's slash and burn them also ..............:thumbsup:

dint the farmers in the forest even think that they will die from carbon monoxide poisoning and suffocation?!

anyway, isnt it common sense that so much smoke will choke them to death?!

real big idiots..

We should not have to put up with this s***. Year after year for the last 8 years we've been getting it. The authorities only act after a bad case and public uproar and NO PROACTIVE measures are put in place to ensure that this does not happen.

We know come september this is going to happen why didn't they put measure in place last year to prevent it this year? We've been getting it for 8 years plus and NO LESSONS LEARNT!!!;(

dint the farmers in the forest even think that they will die from carbon monoxide poisoning and suffocation?!

anyway, isnt it common sense that so much smoke will choke them to death?!

real big idiots..

to them, this is the cheapest way of clearing their land for new plantation......

use air purifier...

mmm which type of air purifier? issit the round thing which spins water in it? does it work well?
if yes, i think i got to get one...i m literally falling sick already..

Maybe we need to set up online petition leow and get all the bloggers from both Malaysia and Singapore to support and spread the word. Seems like the only way to get things moving sometimes.. trouble is I dunno how to word a petition :cry:

I think the petition should go to the ministers and menteri-menteri in charged of the environment. They must answer for this as it clearly shows their failure in working with their counterparts in the neighbouring countries to prevent this. YEAR AFTER YEAR!!!!

I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore..

Maybe we need to set up online petition leow and get all the bloggers from both Malaysia and Singapore to support and spread the word. Seems like the only way to get things moving sometimes.. trouble is I dunno how to word a petition :cry:

I think the petition should go to the ministers and menteri-menteri in charged of the environment. They must answer for this as it clearly shows their failure in working with their counterparts in the neighbouring countries to prevent this. YEAR AFTER YEAR!!!!

I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore..

Send the Indonesians here, back to tell their President Supremo about the haze situation here ........... I think they can do a better job than our local officials who are doing nothing about it ......... :think:

mmm which type of air purifier? issit the round thing which spins water in it? does it work well?
if yes, i think i got to get one...i m literally falling sick already..
There are few products on the market...
one of it is over here.

anyone knows if the fires are on purpose or started by dry weather? if by nature then i think they cant do much.

anyone knows if the fires are on purpose or started by dry weather? if by nature then i think they cant do much.

Bro, what do you think ............ strike 4D also not so chun ............. ;)

Must put a big glass dome around them or charge them for the air that they pollute.

I use to fantasize bout Singapore building a transparent dome covering the entire island. Since sg doesn't have 4 seasons, we can control the temperature of SG as long as we're inside the domE! Just make sure we have enough trees for oxygen! muahahaha!! :D

I hate the haze!!! It had me sick for 4 days!!! And i am still sick :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.