living water series.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

flaemer

May 7, 2004
some water shots done out of boredom at home..... :D comments (good or bad) welcomed..... enjoy..... :)

living_water_4.jpg

living_water_5.jpg

living_water_6.jpg

2 more shots.... :)

living_water_1.jpg

living_water_3.jpg

Hey i feel its quite good! Especiallly the 3rd shot, which kinda shapes like a fist/trophy. Perhaps can add some colours, by reflecting a coloured object off the water to make it more colourful and probably eye-catching. :)

phantasia said:
Hey i feel its quite good! Especiallly the 3rd shot, which kinda shapes like a fist/trophy. Perhaps can add some colours, by reflecting a coloured object off the water to make it more colourful and probably eye-catching. :)

thanx for ur comments phantasia..... thnx for the tip too.... i will try the reflection next time.... :D

Madcat II said:
these are good flamer, I have seen a few water pics...this is the 1st time I see a "b/w" edition...great work :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

thank you for ur comments bro.... ;)

i feel the first one looks the best.
very natural, and have a really fantastic DOF.

i always loved water shots like that...

newbie here.. can u roughly show how it can be done?
or if there's a site i can refer to and read up on it?

ivanm said:
i always loved water shots like that...

newbie here.. can u roughly show how it can be done?
or if there's a site i can refer to and read up on it?

actually..... i did not learn tis anywhere..... its just done out of boredom...... be creative...... :D anyway.... u just need water!!!! and just let the water drip..... and try capturing the splashing effect.... try it.... and post ur shots.... cheers..... ;)

thank you all for ur comments...... :)

cheers

Cyberian said:
Can tell how is your setup?

300D with kit lens..... 420ex with difusser..... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.