Livia, new condo at Pasir Ris

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroPoP

Jun 18, 2002
hydrop.multiply.com
Anybody got any info on the preview to this new condo project in Pasir ris by CDL? Heard that the price will be around 6XX/sqft and earlybirds got big discount.... :) Wondering if this will be a good buy considering the slowing property market. :think:

Got a brochure from Frank Knight, didn't give much infor, as in Free hold or 99yrs. Is the show room open? :think:

Got a brochure from Frank Knight, didn't give much infor, as in Free hold or 99yrs. Is the show room open? :think:

sure??? :bigeyes:

thot that info is a must?

BC exAgent(not the double O 7 type)

From PropertyHUB:

"CDL is aiming to preview by the end of this month or early July the first phase of Livia, a 724-unit:bigeyes: condo at Pasir Ris Drive 1.

The 99-year leasehold condo, near Pasir Ris MRT Station, is being developed by a joint venture involving CDL, Hong Realty and Hong Leong Holdings.

Market expectation is that CDL will price the project attractively, at below $700 psf for the initial phase."

Anybody got any info on the preview to this new condo project in Pasir ris by CDL? Heard that the price will be around 6XX/sqft and earlybirds got big discount.... :) Wondering if this will be a good buy considering the slowing property market. :think:

U buying for own stay or investment?

U buying for own stay or investment?

More for own stay actually. ;p Went to see the Clover at bishan park....ultra expensive the cheapest 2nd floor unit already 903k for 1216sqft! Thats around 750/sqft! Some more the agent a bit yaya one. :sticktong

724 units ??!! goodness...think Pasir Ris HDB estate also not that crowded

More for own stay actually. ;p Went to see the Clover at bishan park....ultra expensive the cheapest 2nd floor unit already 903k for 1216sqft! Thats around 750/sqft! Some more the agent a bit yaya one. :sticktong

Wow ... from Pasir Ris to Bishan! U any where also can is it?:) Long or short term stay? If Short can buy if long u decide.:)

Wow ... from Pasir Ris to Bishan! U any where also can is it?:) Long or short term stay? If Short can buy if long u decide.:)

If the price is right and location ok. Then I buy. ;p No rush. Was almost going to buy Casa Merah last time...but was snatched up before I can get it...haa haa. :sweat:

Brother, my advice is that it is better to be more conservative when buying a big ticket item, such as a new apartment. Do not be a slave to the bank. If it is still over your budget, stay in the HDB flat, which in my opinion is still a much better value for money. Use your excess cash to invest in some other instruments or save for the raining days.
Borrowing more than $750,000 is no joke :sweat:

IMO, I think the current prices are still too high!.... even $650 for Livia:nono:

Brother, my advice is that it is better to be more conservative when buying a big ticket item, such as a new apartment. Do not be a slave to the bank. If it is still over your budget, stay in the HDB flat, which in my opinion is still a much better value for money. Use your excess cash to invest in some other instruments or save for the raining days.
Borrowing more than $750,000 is no joke :sweat:

IMO, I think the current prices are still too high!.... even $650 for Livia:nono:

I think so too.... Casa merah was around $600/sqft. Will only consider if the price drop to this level. :think:

If the price is right and location ok. Then I buy. ;p No rush. Was almost going to buy Casa Merah last time...but was snatched up before I can get it...haa haa. :sweat:

Hahahaa....cos Casa Merah dun wait ppl one!:bsmilie: Waterwave Front ok? I got lobang!;p

I think so too.... Casa merah was around $600/sqft. Will only consider if the price drop to this level. :think:

I bit difficult lor...:sweat:

I think got chance. 2 years from now :)

lucky I bought my EC at AMK at $4xx/square feet in 2002.

Thinking of upgrading but no hurry now.

724 units ??!! goodness...think Pasir Ris HDB estate also not that crowded
This is only Phase 1 .... Phase 2 is in a much better location, nearer to the MRT and the land is bigger, higher and wider, and they are smart enough to test the response for Phase 1. They will definately price P2 above $750 if the response is good for P1. So in total, i think the place can easily have abt 1,600 units!!!:sweat:

:cool: Hi Pple, Livia is soft launching this coming weekend 5th-6th July. Anyone keen for early bird preview prices, pls PM me. Dun wanna put my number here in case i violate any rules or policies. :cool:

:thumbsup:
Cheers pple!

Status
Not open for further replies.