Liverpool Wins!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alechim

Aug 8, 2004
Redhill
Man!!!! exciting match!!! After being supporter for them for so long this is the best moment!!!! :thumbsup:

LIVERPOOL supporters rejoice!!!!!
We get to keep the cup!!!! :thumbsup:
Next target the EPL Champion!

Congrat to you liverpool guys!

This must be one of the greatest comeback ever...typical stuff Liverpool legends are made of haha, this would be THE story to tell our grandchildrens

grining from ear to ear...

this win is of

ORGASMIC

propotions man!!!

anyone wanna do a MO for the latest liverpool jerseys? ;)

almost cried man.... :bsmilie:

Although I'm not a total fan, but this is he best match I've seen for a long long time.....hurray for the winners!! :thumbsup:

although i didn't watch the match ... first thing i did in the morning was to turn on the tv, and CNA happen to be reporting on the score at the moment..

"AC Milan and Liverpool played to a 3-all draw, with Liverpool winning on penalties"

lucky i was standing up, if not, i would have shot out of my chair :bsmilie:

this is a great moment for English football...maybe it is a sign of good things to come.

make sure your under garments are also red leh... :bsmilie:

must remember to buy new underwear liao....swap all the red one into one box can or not... :bsmilie: :heart: ;(

miss out on 2nd half action after 3-0 in first half. should have stayed on to watch.

you can try asking the sales girl....
if you can, buy all red and send them to some printing shop to have Liverpool's logo printed all over thr undergarments :bsmilie:

The REDS is back to regain their glory days!!!

Dudek did some nice (funny) moves before saving or getting the kickers to miss!!
Guys, if any of you missed the game, it's really a waste. Liverpool put up a great fight..

Status
Not open for further replies.