LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB: You'll Never Walk Alone! (38) BYEBYE CRISTINA REGINA!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
we need to replace rubbish abalone!

poor abalone, guess who will he meet infront of him if rafa offload him to kuniangs?! hahaha.

poor abalone, guess who will he meet infront of him if rafa offload him to kuniangs?! hahaha.

real kuniangs got money, let us chop their carrot!

apparently it's 19m but have to deduct i think 7m owe by pompy to us for Crouch...

Something interesting to share: Top 10 Transfers we wish to see

1 - Carlos Tevez to Liverpool or Manchester City
Picture the scene. It's May 2010, Old Trafford. Manchester United need to beat local rivals City to clinch the title. It's 1-1 in the 89th minute, and a small Argentinean wearing blue breaks clear of Rio Ferdinand to slip the ball into the net. Absolute silence. Fergie's face goes a shade of purple that has not even been discovered yet. Gary Neville starts jumping up and down screaming 'It's not fair!' Wayne Rooney bursts into tears.

And you're telling us you wouldn't find that funny?

for complete list see: http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8750_5382179,00.html

Trevez seems like the next Baros if Liverpool signed him. So... i would say... no.. VILLA PLS !!!

A.Young please....even cheaper....:bsmilie:

That will be a good signing.
unfortunately, English players are all very expensive

look at Barry, Glen Johnsen etc?
Glen Johnson is good but 18million???
:confused:

This is a very tricky away game......

our away form last season was pretty good, I think we should continue to do well

our home form was.... dunno what to say :confused:
hopefully raf999 wakes up his idea and we dun have any 4-5-1 at home against kkj teams

October is spicy month.

October

3 Chelsea (a)
17 Sunderland (a)
24 Manchester United (h)
31 Fulham (a)

Feb is tough.

6 Everton (h)
9 Arsenal (a)
20 Manchester City (a)
27 Blackburn Rovers (h)

Status