Liverpool football club *53*- Under King Kenny,even without Torres,we shall PREVAIL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesecake

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!!!

Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.

Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and have listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

LEAGUE TABLE

1). cheesecake -> 42pts <-Kelong King! CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!! WOOT WOOT!!
2). sunnyday --> 27pts
3). coolsigg ---- > 17pts
4). Canew --> 16pts!
5). blazer_workz --> 16pts
6). zhapchit --> 16pts!
7). grumpy --> 13pts!
8). kelccm --------> 12pts
9). domdomino --> 12pts
10). zaren -------> 8pts
11). bro rodz ---- > 7pts
12). marios -----> 5pts
13). eejal ----> 4pts!
14). archlover --> 4pts
15). adilexas ---> 4pts!
16). shunzi ---> 4pts!
17). fotoudavid --> 3pts
18). taurean ----- > 3pts!
19). RoadRunner --> 2pts!
20). obfuscate ---> 1pt!

League of HAT-TRICK HEROES <--- KELONG!!!

1). FC Utrecht 0 LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 0 ---> cheesecake
30/9/2010 Stadion Galgenwaard

2). Napoli 0. LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 0 --> cheesecake & sunnyday
21/10/2010 San Paolo, Italy

3). LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB 2(Torres 11, 44) Chel$ki 0 ---> kelccm
07/11/2010 Anfield, LIVERPOOL

2/2/11 Wednesday
LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB vs. Stoke City!

ANFIELD!!!!!!! YOU'll NEVER WALK ALONE!!!!

1). 4-0 LFC WINS!! (Gerrard, Suarez!) ------------- CC
2). 2-0 LFC WINS!! (Suarez, Suarez) :thumbsup:---- roadrunner
3). 2-0 LFC WINS!! (raul meireles) shunzi
4). 2-0 LFC WINS!! (Torres, Torres) ---- archlover.. he will stay!! --> dreamer!! kekekke
5). 3-0 LFS WINS!! (Meireles, Torres, Kuyt) ------- cg171s --> from outerspace! haha!

Liverpool and United on red alert over Newcastle left-back

Published 23:00 29/01/11 By Brian McNally

Liverpool and *Manchester United will launch summer moves for Jose Enrique.

Newcastle are aware that Spanish *left-back Enrique has yet to sign a contract *extension at St. James’ Park and will move into the final year of his present deal at the end of June.

Boss Alan Pardew is having to work overtime to ensure he keeps his top stars on Tyneside.

He has already secured Andy Carroll, Steven Taylor, Hatem Ben Arfa, Mike *Williamson and Nile Ranger on five-years deals but now his focus is on *persuading Enrique to pen a new contract.

Camping!!!!

Next match, if Torres stays, he will be abused i think??? Or the fans will have a bigger heart and chant his name to stay?

Camping!!!!

Next match, if Torres stays, he will be abused i think??? Or the fans will have a bigger heart and chant his name to stay?

he will be given a good time from the fans.

i belif the board is anxious to sell him now becos he might pull out more stunts like he did during the reign of RH, coming to life only when chel$ki comes into town. :thumbsd:

sell sell sell!!

Reporting in! So fast new thread?:thumbsup:

Feeling as gloomy as the weather.
NB, stand by to burn my son's torres jersey

Reporting in! So fast new thread?:thumbsup:

Feeling as gloomy as the weather.
NB, stand by to burn my son's torres jersey

Dont need to burn lar. Can just tear out the name and number? den replaced with SUAREZ :think:

ccb torres chun such stun at the last min. Got $$ also dont have time to search for a great replacement. Even give us sturridge also no used. Chelsea purposely want to buang us at such hours. Sucks roman :thumbsd:

Please dont mention the name fuknando torres anymore...i now hate the sound,spelling, the sight of it all...*puke*

its Suarez now...please give him the no.9 ASAP...:bsmilie:

ccb torres chun such stun at the last min. Got $$ also dont have time to search for a great replacement. Even give us sturridge also no used. Chelsea purposely want to buang us at such hours. Sucks roman :thumbsd:
bro...the $$ is good...we have Suarez as replacement...plus...Sturridge is one big prospect...check the chelski forum elsewhere and those bluenose want sturridge to stay but prefer anelka as part of the deal instead...i'd say sturridge anytime...

bro...the $$ is good...we have Suarez as replacement...plus...Sturridge is one big prospect...check the chelski forum elsewhere and those bluenose want sturridge to stay but prefer anelka as part of the deal instead...i'd say sturridge anytime...

haiz i would be more happy if this deal happen only the season end. :( it may unstablised the team now.

i guess the club release the official statements for the chelsea's offer and his transfer request is to push all the blame onto him, make it look like its all his fault and his lack of respect for the club. :dunno:

haiz i would be more happy if this deal happen only the season end. :( it may unstablised the team now.
it can work the other way...the remaining players might see this as an opportunity to shine...to stick with each other...must be positive even in the very worst conditions...:bsmilie:

The thread title says it all... under King Kenny, WE SHALL PREVAIL!!!

Just hope this new management gives him more time and say than the previous management gave RH:sweat:

Tot can see torres playing with the new striker...... now cannot liao..... :cry:

Tot can see torres playing with the new striker...... now cannot liao..... :cry:
he can create havoc in chelski...destabilizing them...im sure anelka or drogba will have lesser playing time...they will sure kpkb:bsmilie:

he can create havoc in chelski...destabilizing them...im sure anelka or drogba will have lesser playing time...they will sure kpkb:bsmilie:

And chelski can play 4-3-3, no winger coz all three striker don't want to go to the wings! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.