LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB *49* - You'll Never Walk Alone! Com'on You REDS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
com'on la bro rodz, he's barely into managing LFC for 4months!

cut him some slack! if he failed terribly after one season or after 8 or 9 months then gif him stick and jiaklat jiaklat.

not when he's barely into the job and the truth is that he was never the first choice for the job.

or u rather prefer eriksson??

aiyo! relek la! :bsmilie:
im giving him some sticks even though i support LFC( RH inclusive) :bsmilie:

im giving him some sticks even though i support LFC( RH inclusive) :bsmilie:

U double standard lor, RB buanged against kkj teams in his last 2 seasons, u were still waving his undies!

U double standard lor, RB buanged against kkj teams in his last 2 seasons, u were still waving his undies!
rb beat the likes of real madrid,barca,manure,chelski...RH hasnt done that...rb got us the big ears in his 1st season...RH said europa league isnt his priority...rb came here with gd cvs...la liga champions 2x with valencia...RH came here winning in leagues from scandinavian countries which i cant remember where? im just not a fan of RH but i support him now as hes LFC current manager...:sweat: i've no choice...:bsmilie:

u sexposed him!!! :bsmilie:

but bro rodz now say he will gif RH time la and he will support LFC. :thumbsup:
i support RH coz my bro CC is RH in-disguise now having collected his most undies..? :bsmilie:

rb beat the likes of real madrid,barca,manure,chelski...RH hasnt done that...rb got us the big ears in his 1st season...RH said europa league isnt his priority...rb came here with gd cvs...la liga champions 2x with valencia...RH came here winning in leagues from scandinavian countries which i cant remember where? im just not a fan of RH but i support him now as hes LFC current manager...:sweat: i've no choice...:bsmilie:

rb can beat those kkj teams becos someone gave him the chance.

valencia gave him a chance, LFC too, so did inter although i suspect they regret it liao.

anyway, the key is... he was given chances.

haf u seriously given RH any chance at all ever since he was appointed?

i think u've been very biased against him becos he nvr achieve much, nor as big a name as raf999, even though he always worked hard with which ever small team he manages and NEVER gave any louya or pangsai sexcuse the moment his tactics or team buang.

i respect him much more than i ever would for someone who took 8mil GBP as a 'parting gift', always have plenty of sexcuses when we lost or under-performed and who tore apart a winning team and signed a virus in as a replacement.

gif RH a fair crack of the whip.

i support RH coz my bro CC is RH in-disguise now having collected his most undies..? :bsmilie:

bro rodz u're wrong.

i will gif RH the chance he deserves as a manager of LFC even though he might not be a big name manager nor did he achieved much.

i gave roy evans the chance back then and i supported his every decision, even signing louya defenders.

i gave gerard houllier the chance too till he screwed up towards the end.

and so too raf999, till a couple of years ago when i really see through what kind of a person this lousy arse is, even though he might have a glittering CV/Resume, but his character leaves much to be desired.

RH, as the official manager of the club, i will gif him my support becos he is only around 4months into a very difficult job(no $$, no support from fellow fans, not the first choice etc.).

RH, You'll Never Walk Alone!!!

valencia gave him a chance, LFC too, so did inter although i suspect they regret it liao.

i think u've been very biased against him becos he nvr achieve much, nor as big a name as raf999, even though he always worked hard with which ever small team he manages and NEVER gave any louya or pangsai sexcuse the moment his tactics or team buang.

i respect him much more than i ever would for someone who took 8mil GBP as a 'parting gift', always have plenty of sexcuses when we lost or under-performed and who tore apart a winning team and signed a virus in as a replacement.

RH has now been given the chance,no? Im giving him the chance till he no longer become LFC manager...:bsmilie:

he nvr give sexcuse for his team to buang but he said after the 0-0 europa draw that europa league not his priorities? what now is priority? EPL? 6 points in 6 games? this could be the worst start to the season? like i said...im giving him his chance...not bcoz i want to...but bcoz i cant do anything to it...:sweat:

bro rodz u're wrong.

i will gif RH the chance he deserves as a manager of LFC even though he might not be a big name manager nor did he achieved much.

i gave roy evans the chance back then and i supported his every decision, even signing louya defenders.

i gave gerard houllier the chance too till he screwed up towards the end.

and so too raf999, till a couple of years ago when i really see through what kind of a person this lousy arse is, even though he might have a glittering CV/Resume, but his character leaves much to be desired.

RH, as the official manager of the club, i will gif him my support becos he is only around 4months into a very difficult job(no $$, no support from fellow fans, not the first choice etc.).

RH, You'll Never Walk Alone!!!
yeah rite bro CC...coz you'll walk with RH...im not...im juz a LFC supporter...:bsmilie:

:heart:

yeah rite bro CC...coz you'll walk with RH...im not...im juz a LFC supporter...:bsmilie:

i'm a LFC supporter.

the board has selected RH to replace the useless raf999, so it is only fair and right that we as fans gif him the time to settle in and not to judge him, yet.

of cos, to each his own. u can haf ur own thoughts and ur own views, it is only ur right.

i can't force u to accept him the way u do towards raf999.

still,

for LFC supporters, You'll Never Walk Alone!

RH has now been given the chance,no? Im giving him the chance till he no longer become LFC manager...:bsmilie:

he nvr give sexcuse for his team to buang but he said after the 0-0 europa draw that europa league not his priorities? what now is priority? EPL? 6 points in 6 games? this could be the worst start to the season? like i said...im giving him his chance...not bcoz i want to...but bcoz i cant do anything to it...:sweat:

i'm glad u've seen the light and will support him, even though results are not goin for us currently.

it never is easy especially now with the amount of uncertainty hovering around the club, even the players are contemplating leaving.

even if we are going to struggle this season or forever, i will still support LFC. :)

and if RH fail to deliver at the end of the season, i will call for his blood the same way i did against GH n raf999.

i'm a LFC supporter.

the board has selected RH to replace the useless raf999, so it is only fair and right that we as fans gif him the time to settle in and not to judge him, yet.

of cos, to each his own. u can haf ur own thoughts and ur own views, it is only ur right.

still,

anything below 5th placing & a european trophy will be considered non-achievement for the 1st season...coz useless rb got us 5th place & a european cup...i'll still be a LFC fan when RH eventually get the boot...meantime im giving him his chance...:bsmilie:

even if we are going to struggle this season or forever, i will still support LFC. :)

and if RH fail to deliver at the end of the season, i will call for his blood the same way i did against GH n raf999.
yes...end of the season...we shall see...:bigeyes:

LFC till i die...:bsmilie:

YNWA

anything below 5th placing & a european trophy will be considered non-achievement for the 1st season...coz useless rb got us 5th place & a european cup...i'll still be a LFC fan when RH eventually get the boot...meantime im giving him his chance...:bsmilie:

Someone gave him a chance to try his luck at European cup, what did rb leave behind?

:kiss:

i'm a LFC supporter.

still,

bro rodz, police last time wear shorts leh.

raf999's first season, no drama such as club goin into administration etc. no $$ etc.

and dun u forget, ur beloved raf999 got us into 7th placing in his final season with us.

sexcellent.

how forgetful we all are?

Status
Not open for further replies.