LIVERPOOL F.C - You'll Never Walk Alone! (Season 9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said in the previous thread, Thaksin should have taken over LFC.

Imagine 50m pounds of transfer kitty. Surely can get striker, winger and defender.

Got Thai massage.

For energy booster, got Pak Thai

When LFC get to parade the ahem the League Cup for a record time, got Thai elephants instead of bus to roam thru the streets. :thumbsup:

Imagine 50m pounds of transfer kitty. Surely can get striker, winger and defender.

Got Thai massage.

When LFC get to parade the ahem the League Cup for a record time, got Thai elephants instead of bus to roam thru the streets. :thumbsup:

Maybe by then Liverpool might have to change name? :dunno:
Maybe Liverpool M150 FC ? ;p
Whahahaaaa.. :bsmilie:

Got Thai massage.

maybe... now he needs an empty vessel or bank vault to park his $$$$. :bsmilie:

finally we get to see thai players in the EPL. :bsmilie:

Got Thai massage.

and go thailand for R&R n sXX tour

finally we get to see thai players in the EPL. :bsmilie:
zaren,chelski want to sign any Thai players? Cheap la...no need abramovic millions...maybe 50k only..how?:bsmilie:

Wah! Imagine FBT Liverpool jerseys! :sweat:
Singapore was once sponsored by Grandsport iirc...LoL...so if Liverpool kit supplied by FBT how much will the jerseys cost each? $29.90?

Singapore was once sponsored by Grandsport iirc...LoL...so if Liverpool kit supplied by FBT how much will the jerseys cost each? $29.90?

Becos it is LFC and there'll be 18 League titles,5 CL titles and scores of League Cups all sewn onto the jersey, the suggested retail price is $99.90. Red for home; Yellow for Away and Grey for limited edition.

Becos it is LFC and there'll be 18 League titles,5 CL titles and scores of League Cups all sewn onto the jersey, the suggested retail price is $99.90. Red for home; Yellow for Away and Grey for limited edition.
LoL,but u can still get the 'replica' at $29.90 la bro...at pasar malam...:bsmilie:

Now i'm anxious to see who the new man city manager and who they'll sign...coz Liverpool has been slow in the transfer market...:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.