LIVERPOOL F.C - a new beginning to a new season! (SEASON 10!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=444706&cc=4716
Liverpool agree fee for Hammers' Benayoun

Liverpool have agreed a fee with West Ham for midfielder Yossi Benayoun, according to the player's agent Ronen Katzav.

The Israeli has been a target of Reds manager Rafael Benitez for some weeks and after haggling over the price 27-year-old the two clubs appear to have struck a deal.

And now a fee - as yet undisclosed - has been settled on Katzav expects the transfer to be completed pretty swiftly.

'It should be completed in the next 48 hours,' the agent told PA Sport.

'Everybody would be happy to play for Liverpool. West Ham will always be in his heart but he is looking to move up a level.'

Dunno why, everytime I read his name (Benayoun), I read 'bayonet.'! :confused:

throw at opposition fans too!!!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I have thought of that too. But Liverpool fans are not hooligans, so better don't do that. But if opposition fans start it 1st, then our durian will be very useful deterent.

Ok ok peace, Liverpool fans are not violent:lovegrin:

I have thought of that too. But Liverpool fans are not hooligans, so better don't do that. But if opposition fans start it 1st, then our durian will be very useful deterent.

Ok ok peace, Liverpool fans are not violent:lovegrin:

ya! we shud throw beer bottles! BOTTLER!!!! :bsmilie:

brazil's GK should be the man of the match.

he made several top class saves from Alvaro and gang.:thumbsup:

Uruguay taking the game to brazil!!

hmm... no dani alves. maicon starts in the right full back.:think:

waseh, brazil undeservingly went ahead again through julio baptista.

brazil is AWFUL to b honest.:sticktong
honestly i havent been entertained by Brazil national team since 1994 world cup with Romario and Bebeto...

The 2002 world cup they won is mainly becos Germany is lousy and Ronaldo's finishing is good.

The best team in the world in terms of talents and entertainment is the Riqualme led agentina.

honestly i havent been entertained by Brazil national team since 1994 world cup with Romario and Bebeto...

The 2002 world cup they won is mainly becos Germany is lousy and Ronaldo's finishing is good.

The best team in the world in terms of talents and entertainment is the Riqualme led agentina.

:thumbsup: yeah tat is right.

uruguay is so exciting when they go forward. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Agreed. Argentina has the best team at the moment.

warao eh.... throw durians, throw bottles... that means every match got to change kopitiam, because we will be kena banned

but then again, it may not happen lah, if we are going to keep winning!!!

warao eh.... throw durians, throw bottles... that means every match got to change kopitiam, because we will be kena banned

but then again, it may not happen lah, if we are going to keep winning!!!

We can be known as the LiuLian Bottler Liverpool fans:bsmilie: and feared by all opposition fans:devil:

We can be known as the LiuLian Bottler Liverpool fans:bsmilie: and feared by all opposition fans:devil:

dun play play :devil:

haha..tis thread moves real fast..
Hope that Liverpool new EPL season can score goals as fast as this thread..:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.