Liverpool bites the dust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad ..... Whahahah ....

Glory glory Man United!!!

err.... tot the main pt is arsenal is 4 pts ahead of its closest rival?
heh heh.....

though i must say Man U looks more like a threat to arsenal for snatching the championship.

Originally posted by Shadus
heh heh.....

though i must say Man U looks more like a threat to arsenal for snatching the championship.

Especially when V the Man and Forlan is on song.

Originally posted by Shadus
heh heh.....

they are afterall the world richest club :D

Win lose or draw.. You'll Never Walk Alone!

When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark
At the end of the storm
Is a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark

Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown
Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone

COME ON YOU REDS! :)

Send Dudek back to Warsaw!!!! wooo!!! :D

Hey Liverpool fans.... don't worry!!! Your team still has many matches left to lose..... Oh sorry, i mean to go..... :devil:

Originally posted by NitroTech
Send Dudek back to Warsaw!!!! wooo!!! :D

Hey Liverpool fans.... don't worry!!! Your team still has many matches left to lose..... Oh sorry, i mean to go..... :devil:

Nice try :)

Yes Dudek has made some silly mistakes but we won't forget the excellent saves he has made as well. That us, Liverpool fans :)

Originally posted by zhapchit

Nice try :)

Yes Dudek has made some silly mistakes but we won't forget the excellent saves he has made as well. That us, Liverpool fans :)

Yo, Zhapchit,
I second your thots. Dudek indeed made a early chrismas gift to Forlan (he's into the feastive mood already :p )...but he is still one of the better keepers we had at Anfield.... Much better than "calamity" James, i say....
Anyway, as much as I support Liverpool, I can't see them winning the league this season... Arsenal is the favourite. Well...there's always the next season.
BTW, for those who still dunno, LIVERPOOL is the 18th League CHAMPIONS,and the only FOUR TIMES EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS IN ENGLAND !
Come on, Reds!
Zapline.

Status
Not open for further replies.