'Live View' options advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

li0nheart07

Aug 27, 2006
Town
li0nheart07.multiply.com
is 'Live View' capability really that important?
coz mainly take photographs on tripod such as
fireworks and landscape
Thannks :bsmilie:

but to me,live view can easy use for my family.

if u are using a dslr, i would assume u wanted to shoot it through the vf in the first place.

is 'Live View' capability really that important?
coz mainly take photographs on tripod such as
fireworks and landscape
Thannks :bsmilie:

well, just ask yourself, how many of your photos are taken at eye level?

Do you take pictures from waist height? Do you like squatting and getting up everytime to change the viewpoint? Do you like to take pictures from a higher viewpoint like over your head looking down on a subject?

I think live view is very impt as it helps to frame things from a different viewpoint. I have seen my pro photographer shoot many times from waist height when he shot my wedding photos in NZ, without a live view. he just shot blind with his camera at this waist height, but I think he is very familiar with his tool so it is allright for him. But I think it will be much easier with a good live view implementation.

well, just ask yourself, how many of your photos are taken at eye level?

Do you take pictures from waist height? Do you like squatting and getting up everytime to change the viewpoint? Do you like to take pictures from a higher viewpoint like over your head looking down on a subject?

I think live view is very impt as it helps to frame things from a different viewpoint. I have seen my pro photographer shoot many times from waist height when he shot my wedding photos in NZ, without a live view. he just shot blind with his camera at this waist height, but I think he is very familiar with his tool so it is allright for him. But I think it will be much easier with a good live view implementation.

I SYMPATHIZE WITH U:bsmilie:

i've shot fireworks on my e510 before. it is quite useful actually. also at a recent wedding saw a photographer holding his camera high up to capture the yum seng at tables, he just take a lot of shots blindly hope one of them will turn out fine.

I got LiveView but I dun use it... I actually find it cumbersome...

haha,
thanks, for all the advices,
it will be a good sharing session also,
to have or not to have, good to have or a must have options :)
cheers,
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR

Status
Not open for further replies.