Little Terns on a cloudy afternoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harlequin

Mar 6, 2003
East of Singapore
www.gorgeousfeathers.com
Was back again at the Little Terns resting area this afternoon but the clouds were not justice. Plus the sea was very greyish.

Since i'm stucked in the muddy beach, might as well take some shots.

Observed this behavouir between 2 terns, which i thought was mating ritual. But nothing happened leh..... :(

34432800-2c2c-0258018D-.jpg

Time for a take-off....
34432817-5412-02580190-.jpg

This is a shot i like but too bad, lighting was crappy.
34432831-e928-02580190-.jpg

You are right man. Pic #3 is great. Too bad the background doesn't do justice to the great pose.

Thanks for sharing :)

We can only hope for good weather everyday (or at least on those days when we are out in the field).

I find the colour of their bills and legs at this point in time simply beautiful!

Brandon said:
You are right man. Pic #3 is great. Too bad the background doesn't do justice to the great pose.

Thanks for sharing :)
Thanks for the kind comments Brandon. Will try to aim for a better background when the weather is much better.

skfoo said:
We can only hope for good weather everyday (or at least on those days when we are out in the field).

I find the colour of their bills and legs at this point in time simply beautiful!
Good weather hard to come by these days. Murphy's Law always come knocking at your door when you are out in the field. :cry:

These Little Terns are simply attractive !

PCK boots ready ?

Status
Not open for further replies.