Little India Reloaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

theITguy

Sep 19, 2003
In this small world
Visit site
This is a revisit to Little India from the 50 + 36 outing a week back. As a number of people complaining about the 50 + 36 outing being restrictive, I advice them not to join this outing as I do not really welcome them already for complaining to an event they willingly joined.

Rules for this event
None

Date: 20th March 2005
Time: 7.30am - 12.00pm
Meetup Point: Little India MRT
Slots: No limit

PM me your Real Name and Contact. I shall not wait for late comers this time round. Those that I replied will be given my HP number as a form of contact.

List of people confirm/unconfirm:
1. theITguy
2. dominicchin
3. sumball
4. icarus
5. GENO
6. niterider
7. kitkat

Christopher

May be I will go there from 7am to 8:30am... :think:

Ha ha ha, why you guys so like that. If so much complain, then dont join lor, nobody force you all to join lay. :nono:

Hi Christ, keep up the good work, you are the man for this job!! :thumbsup:

Too bad I dead busy with the new job, else will join your outing. :(

denniskee said:
Ha ha ha, why you guys so like that. If so much complain, then dont join lor, nobody force you all to join lay. :nono:

Hi Christ, keep up the good work, you are the man for this job!! :thumbsup:

Too bad I dead busy with the new job, else will join your outing. :(

Eh, I never complaint hor! Don't misinterprete my post ok? How was the shoot just now?

bad habit of singaporeans? anything also complain :bsmilie:

sumball said:
Eh, I never complaint hor! Don't misinterprete my post ok? How was the shoot just now?

No lar, I refering to christ stater thread where he mentioned people complainning. Ha ha ha.

Did shoot. But Louis was invited to shoot BBB (B Boys Battle) held @ PS when we went there. Tomorrow still have 1 more.

when did we ever have christ in our forums???

Dennis, please address christopher as CHRIS not christ... its getting on my nerves... hehe

theITguy said:
Up for the day

Chris, put me down for the outing. Thanks!
U have my contacts right?
;) :thumbsup:

sunday right? mmmmmmm little india is fun to shoot! go go....

if i can get up early, i join u all that day, but dont wait for me... i will catch up with u all..hee hee...

GENO said:

if i can get up early, i join u all that day, but dont wait for me... i will catch up with u all..hee hee...

Just join us lah, GENO! We bring our photos along too... can shun bian have a sharing session :)
;)

GENO said:

Give me a call when you reached, it is a free and easy day anyway. Thanks for helping me when sunday I couldn't make it. :embrass:

theITguy said:
Give me a call when you reached, it is a free and easy day anyway. Thanks for helping me when sunday I couldn't make it. :embrass:

how r u now? got see doctor?

GENO said:
how r u now? got see doctor?

Fever + Flu + Sore Throat == Eat Panadol + Drink Water + Sleep

This formula sure work since Day 1. Doctor let those need it urgently see lah, especially Polyclinic a lot of old folks going there.

theITguy said:
Fever + Flu + Sore Throat == Eat Panadol + Drink Water + Sleep

This formula sure work since Day 1. Doctor let those need it urgently see lah, especially Polyclinic a lot of old folks going there.

I hope i can make it this sun. actually wished it was a sat :)

hey , i will join in with u guys this sun ...

Those who have not PM me your contact pls do so. If you are coming down this sunday just sms me on that day with my mobile number.

Status
Not open for further replies.