Not open for further replies.

monolime

Mar 13, 2009
Singapore
paper.zenfolio.com
Little India Photowalk (Part I)

DATE : 3rd March 2010, Wed
TIME : 4pm to 7pm
MEETING VENUE : Entrance of The Verge (former Tekka Mall, few minutes walk from Sim Lim Square). Please be there at 4pm sharp.
MAP : http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_9001/travel_site_19500/
THEME : Free and easy.
NO. OF PARTICIPANTS : capped at 6
RESERVE LIST : 2
COORDINATOR : monolime

DETAILS
Open to all registered Csers. Newbies, oldbies or middlebies are all welcomed to come along for this casual shootout at Little India. We will start the walk from The Verge (rooftop shoot) and head towards Perak Rd. Some landmarks (religious places) that we will see during the walk will include Masjid Abdul Gafoor Mosque, Kampong Kapor Methodist Church and Shree Lakshiminarayan Temple. No theme is set for this outing. Be it street, candids, people photography, documentary, abstracts etc. We will end the shoot approx. 7pm with dinner. Indian food. Should there be interest, I will also coordinate subsequent outings to the same place (Little India), but trying out different walking routes.

HOW DO I SIGN UP
Easy. Just sent a pm with name and contact details should u wish to come for this outing and are available at the timing as stated. First come first serve basis.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.