Little India Photo-walking

geeksean

May 7, 2010
I am going to do a photo-walking in Little India on 3rd of November to capture the preparation for Deepavali celebration. The timing will be from 3pm till 6pm.

Anyone interested to go with me?
So far in the list are -

geeksean
Odyssey-Boy
Reportage
marcus28
vian2101 (tentative)
jscunanan (joining after 6.30)
joyeo
glgl96
loneWolff

Meeting Time - 3pm (Please be early or be puntual)
Meeting Place - Little India MRT (Passenger Service)

TBC = To be Confirmed

Last edited:
Sure, since I have not work or school, I'll join you.

My contact,

Jerrold @ 98182025

Cool, will contact you tomorrow night!

Sure !

sounds interesting..
haha i may be interested ;)

sounds interesting..
haha i may be interested ;)

Cool, just let me know latest by tomorrow night if you are going with us. The more the merrier.

Hi guys, been here in SG for quite some time, but never been to Little India during this holiday, got any idea on what to shot there on the eve of deepavali? around 6 onwards?

Thanks

Hi guys, been here in SG for quite some time, but never been to Little India during this holiday, got any idea on what to shot there on the eve of deepavali? around 6 onwards?

Thanks

The lighting is up along little india, you can get pictures of the various lighting and decorations that are put up there. I'm not sure if the temples have some sort of plans for the occasion.

3rd nov...nothing on thus far, count me in.

Thanks

Since it's weekend as well as a public holiday, there'll be lots and lots of people there and be very crowded. So going there on a public holiday or weekend is not recommended unless you love the crowd.

Beside lighting, if you are going during day time, you can actually capture shots of people buying stuffs to prepare Deepavali (if it's before eve) such as flower stalls and so on.

Hi, this will be my first gathering. Count me in too:)

Since it's weekend as well as a public holiday, there'll be lots and lots of people there and be very crowded. So going there on a public holiday or weekend is not recommended unless you love the crowd.

Beside lighting, if you are going during day time, you can actually capture shots of people buying stuffs to prepare Deepavali (if it's before eve) such as flower stalls and so on.

I'll try to be there mostly around 6:30PM or something, if i see you guys, can i tag-along with you?

Thanks

I'll try to be there mostly around 6:30PM or something, if i see you guys, can i tag-along with you?

Thanks

Call me before you are joining us because we may not be around till 6.30.

still can join? :)