Little India / Chinatown

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEXiao

Deregistered
Feb 3, 2006
AMK
Planning to go down Little India or China town to just do some street shots.... only got 50mm and 12-24mm.... :embrass: .......... don't know sutibale or not... no have longer zoom for candid, afraid later kena chase... :embrass:

Just go and ask permission lor. Sniping far far away is more suspicious than asking them for a photo. After all u just wanna take photos mah, nothing wrong. If they dont let you take then move on lor. I think 12-24 and 50mm is ok. :)

SEXiao said:
Planning to go down Little India or China town to just do some street shots.... only got 50mm and 12-24mm.... :embrass: .......... don't know sutibale or not... no have longer zoom for candid, afraid later kena chase... :embrass:

Why would anyone chase you, most of them busy making $$$$. :D
I only come across 2 dogs so far. The last time I use 18-70mm was happy with it ,for landscape I think 12-24mm is very good.

Thank bro.... no lar, sometime when you see some candid moment, you just want to shoot.... so a longer zoom will be prefered.... ;p ......... and talking about dogs, last time went to Orchid garden, try to shoot a dog, kena chase by it... again go too near, no zoom.... :sweat:

SEXiao said:
Thank bro.... no lar, sometime when you see some candid moment, you just want to shoot.... so a longer zoom will be prefered.... ;p ......... and talking about dogs, last time went to Orchid garden, try to shoot a dog, kena chase by it... again go too near, no zoom.... :sweat:

when r u going??
:think:

GENO said:
when r u going??
:think:

yo bro, not fix yet, got to look at my schedule.... very hard, alway last min changes, that's why very hard to chio chio bro here to go together.... :lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.