Little girl photos at West Coast Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigfish

May 3, 2007
Singapore
These are photos taken at West Coast Park. Candid shots on kid is always my favorite field. :) What do you think?

IMG_8040.jpg

IMG_8205.jpg

IMG_8239.jpg

IMG_8277.jpg

i like both versions, the b&w has a different feel to it, but nice nonetheless. :)

Hi,
Very nice and very high quality photo. What lens did you use? They look like Nikon VR70-200 to me. Correct me if I am wrong.
Thanks
kakaku

Hi bigfish,

I like this shot very much so I tried a B&W on it, hope you dun mind.

GirlBW.jpg

maybe can try to do a square format? i find that the white clothes human behind kind of distracting..;p

maybe can try to do a square format? i find that the white clothes human behind kind of distracting..;p

actually I did try a 6x6 crop but somewhat it dulled the motion of the pic :)

the white shirt guy? nothing the good old Adobe Photoshop can't do but I'm leaving it coz it's still the original thread starter's image.

SniperD, Thanks for the B&W, it looks pretty good and I do like it. :)

Hi,
Very nice and very high quality photo. What lens did you use? They look like Nikon VR70-200 to me. Correct me if I am wrong.
Thanks
kakaku

Camera: 20D
Lens: EF100-400mm F4.5-5.6 IS USM

Thanks for the compliments. I love these photos especially when sunset light added a warmer tone to the skin. ;)

Really very nice series. :thumbsup:
This little girl is going to grow up and won many guys hearts :lovegrin: .
Her smile is so natural and captivating. (refer to #2)

Really very nice series. :thumbsup:
This little girl is going to grow up and won many guys hearts :lovegrin: .
Her smile is so natural and captivating. (refer to #2)

Ha ha... I guess no need to wait after she's grown up as she has already captured mine. Here comes another candid shot of a cute boy, who also captured my eyes. ;)

IMG_9399.jpg

Cute! :D Did you snap them without her knowing or she knows?

I believe they both saw I was holding the camera, but I was ignored and they did their own things. Although the 2nd photo she seems to look at my camera, but in fact she's looking at her mother. A good thing to snap kids is that they don't really bother their posture is good or bad. Whatever they do is natural and they have no sense of embarrassment. It makes my day whenever I catch a good candid shot. :)

Totally agree. :D I want to take, but shy to ask, and scared they not happy. :)

The boy kicking the ball is very cute too.

Status
Not open for further replies.