Litted Alleys for photoshoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerartul

Jun 24, 2007
www.flickr.com
Doing a shoot which theme requires a alley that is lit in the evening. The light do not need to be very strong. As I am doing this on a weekend, finding one which do not have so many people walking.

OOU! Sounds like fun! :cool:

places around Arab Street? :think:

just be careful its too deserted...

Hmm if the shoot was to go ahead, there will be at least 4 people so dont really worry too much of being too deserted. Arab street that area litted in the evening with little people on the weekends?

actually, i am not that sure.. :sweat:

but having 4 for company does not mean its that much safer. u just reminded me of Ann Siang Park. that should be nice to shoot. ;p

Rangoon Road. Its near Little India. There are rows of shophouses and the back of them has this amazing rolls of walls with age written on them

places around Arab Street? :think:

just be careful its too deserted...

thats a nice neighbourhood lar. i used go there alone around 1-3am to take photo around 2002, way before all those nicely decorated shops are open. than again, i big size man with big tripod lar.

Thanks for the suggestion and keep them comming lol. Think I will scout around this saturday hehe. Is there any alley that the lights are quite widely seperated (can almost see start and end of light before it overlaps with the next light)

the one behind the boat quay restaurants will be good if you are not too adventurous type.

Yeah boat quay back alley seems pretty nice.
Last time I did a impromptu shoot at the backalley around Tekka area there....next to this club Ba Ba Black Chic....also quite nice the ambient light there...

best skip little india...

Status
Not open for further replies.