New Series Camera in market for 2004

Below $2000

Olympus E-300
Nikon D70
Canon 300D

Between $2000 - $3000

Canon 20D
Minolta 7D

hmm.. consider the following bodies then..

a) Nikon D70
b) Canon 20D
c) Olyumpus E300

other then that.. hahaha.. hope u get wad i mean..

consider the bodies on the following criteria.

a) Flash Compatibility
b) Lens Compatibility, number to lens supported, let it be Original/3rd party
c) Pros and Cons
d) Cost factor
e) Body Material, Polycarbonate/Magnesium alloy
f) MP, do u need that much ?

and if u are going for the offers at SITEX, consider before buying, but if i were to choose on a tight budget, i will go either for Olyumpus or Nikon, IF i were a zero system user.....

either systems have their pros and cons... but in the end.. its u who make the most out of ur equipment.. hope this will help u....

my 2 cnts.. happy purchasing ~~ ;)

ok i get what you meant.

The cameras that you stated are from the best to the lowest ? ;)

Hmm.......forgot the *istDS??.........thought the KMD 7D promotion quite good too if you are starting on a clean slate........the ad for today's papers show it going at sitex..........the lenses, the 17-35 f2.8-4 is $699 and the 28-75 f2.8 is only $599..........original 2.8 lenses at prices even cheaper than some 3rd party lenses............. :think:

no la... where got.... not by any order la...

siao.. i put Canon below Nikon.. if pple think i contradict canon i will tio very jia lat leh... i give alot of respect to canonians de.... i like their L lens alot.. BUT... i still failed to resist the tempation of the dark side..

thus i have fallen... to the Sith..

u can visit this thread

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=81343

Jedis refer to the Canonians.

Sith are the Nikonians...

u will know when u are inside there... the Saga of the Battle of the Siths and Jedis continue....

Hi
I hv chosen the E-300 due to its afforable price and the use of digital technology. This is my first DSLR and I am eagerly looking forward to receive it (ordered from Japan though..) in mid Dec. :)

serene said:
Hi
I hv chosen the E-300 due to its afforable price and the use of digital technology. This is my first DSLR and I am eagerly looking forward to receive it (ordered from Japan though..) in mid Dec. :)

Have you taken any photos ?

buy used. cheaper

Spend more time taking pictures rather than mumming about Sith and Jedis too much! Watch too much Star Wars liao ah? :nono:

glennyong said:
no la... where got.... not by any order la...

siao.. i put Canon below Nikon.. if pple think i contradict canon i will tio very jia lat leh... i give alot of respect to canonians de.... i like their L lens alot.. BUT... i still failed to resist the tempation of the dark side..

thus i have fallen... to the Sith..

u can visit this thread

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=81343

Jedis refer to the Canonians.

Sith are the Nikonians...

u will know when u are inside there... the Saga of the Battle of the Siths and Jedis continue....

no la. must let the saga continue..hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.