Listing for Land/City-scapes Venues - SINGAPORE

does anybody know about this place, Old Kallang Airport along nicoll highway?
there is a building belongs to People's association but its heritage building now.

can we walk in? or a permit is required? I cant seem to find any much details of it.
Private Property. Trespassers will be handed over to the police.
Saw it while I drove past it a few weeks ago.

This needs to be bookmarked more than once!

Hi guys,

I'm a tourist, I want to know some places that I can take some nice pics of Singapore. I have some questions:

anyone know where can i take this picture?
du-hoc-singapore-1.jpg

Also, these building:
4. Toa Payoh 40 Storeys HDB Flats – Toa Payoh Lor 2 ( walking dist frm TPY MRT)
5. Textile Centre, top floor (residential) – North Bridge Rd(Nearest MRT Lavander 10min walk)
6. Selegie House – Selegie Rd, Next to NAFA
7. Zhujiao Complex – Little India, 665 Buffalo Road
8. Shaw Tower Beach Road Carpark 11th Floor (Top Carpark deck) - BEACH ROAD
(views of CBD, Suntec and Bugis areas)
9. Bras Basah Complex HDB flat - 24th storey, the one nearest to Raffles Hotel(views of Suntec to Esplanade & IR and Chinatown at 1 side, views of Indoor Stadium & Kallang River at other side)

Could we just go in and go directly to the top floor? Or we need to ask for permission? or buy ticket?

Thank you very much.

4. Toa Payoh 40 Storeys HDB Flats – Toa Payoh Lor 2 ( walking dist frm TPY MRT)
5. Textile Centre, top floor (residential) – North Bridge Rd(Nearest MRT Lavander 10min walk)
9. Bras Basah Complex HDB flat - 24th storey, the one nearest to Raffles Hotel(views of Suntec to Esplanade & IR and Chinatown at 1 side, views of Indoor Stadium & Kallang River at other side)

Can we just walk in? or we need to ask permission?

This photo u can take near esplanade...

ericnguyen said:
Hi guys,

I'm a tourist, I want to know some places that I can take some nice pics of Singapore. I have some questions:

anyone know where can i take this picture?

Also, these building:
4. Toa Payoh 40 Storeys HDB Flats Toa Payoh Lor 2 ( walking dist frm TPY MRT)
5. Textile Centre, top floor (residential) North Bridge Rd(Nearest MRT Lavander 10min walk)
6. Selegie House Selegie Rd, Next to NAFA
7. Zhujiao Complex Little India, 665 Buffalo Road
(views of CBD, Suntec and Bugis areas)

Could we just go in and go directly to the top floor? Or we need to ask for permission? or buy ticket?

Thank you very much.

You can take this photo at esplanade...

Great thread.

Any suggestions on where to get good pano pic of the Singapore Port cranes?

Pinnacles@Duxton is your best bet.

May I know if Matilda's house is still standing?

Matilda's House will be gone soon. Anyway that's state property so there's no way you can enter.

New addition guys:

Punggol Waterfront Park (correct me if I got the name wrong)

Great thread.

Any suggestions on where to get good pano pic of the Singapore Port cranes?

This may sound a bit crazy, but NUS actually gives you a pretty good panoramic view of the port cranes. I haven't gotten down to really finding a good vantage point, but can try certain halls of residences (Eusoff Hall) and the 4th or 5th level of some blocks in Engin faculty :D

Anyone know below area can be access without any permission ?

Toa Payoh 40 Storeys HDB Flats – Toa Payoh Lor 2

Thinking to take night landscape at this area

somebody needs to update the first post of this thread so it will be easier for other members to view the listing of venues.

there's a condo building on the plot of land matilda's house is on. i heard that they are not going to demolish it but instead convert it into a clubhouse for the condo.

There's alot of stories about this house. Google and you'll find it :)

there's a condo building on the plot of land matilda's house is on. i heard that they are not going to demolish it but instead convert it into a clubhouse for the condo.

I would prefer those places that have tall HDBs. Those are good places to shoot night shots. Been doing that since last year :)
Best places that has tall HDBs are Bukit Panjang, Bukit Batok, Choa Chu Kang and Tanglin area :)

Last edited: