listerine can attract ants???

pokiemon

Mar 5, 2005
i dont understand how my orange flavoured listerine can attract ants...anyone encountered the same?

Last edited:
yeah i saw the same thing too. maybe the ants think it is soft drink or something...

scary lor. i thought all these would have been tested.

best part is the ants also come where i spat out.

time to call listerine and do what a singaporean do best - complain!

i dont understand how my orange flavoured listerine can attract ants...anyone encountered the same?
It was bottled in the old Fanta orange drinks factory.........................:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

perhaps its the fruity fragrance... insects attracted to fragrance, usually meant there's something sweet

wonder if it can work as roach killer... :think:

i spat in the sink i get ants. i spat in the toilet bowl i get ants. i keep in mouth, i get ants.

i see ants everywhere. i am traumatised.

i spat in the sink i get ants. i spat in the toilet bowl i get ants. i keep in mouth, i get ants.

I think the ants have not seen a pokiemon before. They are your fans & you are a star :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Well.....if you can't beat them, JOIN THEM! :bsmilie: What's for breakfast tomorrow? Hash brown and sprinkled with fresh ants? :bsmilie:

Either that, you must be one SWEET fellow! :bsmilie:

Insects are rich in protein. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

insects that feed on farm(rice, oat..etc..), you can eat them. insects that feed on rubbish , you can't .

that was an incident many yrs ago. 2 china men opened the rubbish chute and caught some cockroaches. they cooked and ate them. and yes, the men died.........

It's also happening to my minty oral-b toothpaste.

I think it's just too sweet, nothing with the flavouring.

insects that feed on farm(rice, oat..etc..), you can eat them. insects that feed on rubbish , you can't .

that was an incident many yrs ago. 2 china men opened the rubbish chute and caught some cockroaches. they cooked and ate them. and yes, the men died.........

That only proves that you can eat them. They just not good for you. :bsmilie:

I can't imaging anyone else who are tempted to eat the "dung" beetles... :bsmilie:

Starving people, probably.

If I would ask people around here, things that aren't tempting as food would be crayfish, eel, octopus, rat, and dog, but I've known people to eat those things. I've only had crayfish, eel, and octopus from that list but I'd eat eel any time it's prepared properly. :D