List of Shops Selling Holga Cameras

ahmad0420

Mar 6, 2010
Yishun
www.shadefotoworks.com
Maybe we can start a thread stating where this stuff are sold? Don't really know where. Need to get a gift for a friend, but can't get much info on where they sell lots of Holgas.

Maybe we can start a thread stating where this stuff are sold? Don't really know where. Need to get a gift for a friend, but can't get much info on where they sell lots of Holgas.

Check out ThirtySix at Sunshine Plaza. Tons of them there ... in all colors too.

ThirtySix at Sunshine Plaza, Ruby Photo at Peninsula Excelsior, Peek! at Armenian Street.

Most shops in Sg tend to sell Holgas at outrageous prices. Ebay is a good place for a Holga.

Most shops in Sg tend to sell Holgas at outrageous prices. Ebay is a good place for a Holga.

+1 actually, ebay's the best place for cheap cameras (my wallet can testify to that). Although shipping can sometimes be costly.

+1 actually, ebay's the best place for cheap cameras (my wallet can testify to that). Although shipping can sometimes be costly.

The seller I bought from has free shipping from Hong Kong. He sells the actual Holga, not the Lomography branded one. The Lomo sticker seems to automatically add 50 to 60 dollars on the price of a holga lol.

I recently bought a holga 135BC from this site instax.com.sg. They seems located in singapore and shipping was free. Price i think is good compared to the stores. They sell polaroids also.

Can try snapshop at Holland Village. Price very reasonable i think.

Hi! is it possible to get a simple basic lomo camera at a budget of below $60? any models to recommend & locally where to buy?

U can get a holga camera at below $60 on ebay

Objectifs at 56A Arab Street is having a massive clearance discount on Lomo cameras, including the Holga. you might want to check it out.

check out instaxmax. ;)

bought mine form holgadirect.com
price is slightly cheaper even with shipping included.

Sorry to add to the spam

Just gotten my holgas from fellow CSer 135BC and 120 wanted to know any shops sell accessories locally? Like bulb cable, flash for 135BC and the 120 backs so it could take 35mm film?

Thanks guys. Just had my 1st roll of film developed and scanned :) will post some pix

I recently bought a holga 135BC from this site instax.com.sg. They seems located in singapore and shipping was free. Price i think is good compared to the stores. They sell polaroids also.

their fujifilm instax stuff also not cheap... i found it cheaper at imagin8te.com.sg for their instax films and camera...

I think i got my holga 120N for about 30 or 40 bucks

i just got a holga 135BC as a gift, and this is my first ever film camera.
was wondering where is the ideal place to buy films, and also where can i get the flash mount?