List of Portraiture Kakis (Spin off from "Private Model Shoot Event")

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vince123123

A spinoff from the original thread , the list started by littledigitalartist now stands as follows:

1. littledigitalartist
2. John
3. Deadpoet?
4. schnauzer?

Add on if you're interested, go on ahead guys:)

Cheers!

1. littledigitalartist
2. John
3. Deadpoet?
4. schnauzer?
5. reachme2003

reachme2003 said:
1. littledigitalartist
2. John
3. Deadpoet?
4. schnauzer?
5. reachme2003

Hi..besides gathering namelist..pls offer suggesstion how you guys want to setup the photo shoot sessions which models and what type clothings etc...anyone any idea ? :D

I am game. let's get together after CNY and talk about it.

Hi guys, I've liase with Astin and some others before to arrange model shooting for my friends, we all got to shoot, take turn to hold the reflector, guide the model to pose etc. At the end of the day we share the total cost.

Will be more than happy to join u guys too, pls count me in. Thks. :lovegrin:

Can I join in and learn? :think:

Redieye said:
Hi guys, I've liase with Astin and some others before to arrange model shooting for my friends, we all got to shoot, take turn to hold the reflector, guide the model to pose etc. At the end of the day we share the total cost.

Will be more than happy to join u guys too, pls count me in. Thks. :lovegrin:
Thanks, hope to see you again soon.

Astin said:
Thanks, hope to see you again soon.
Of course, next shoot after CNY but can't confirm when as many friends went overseas :cool: , will contact u for the next shoot once we firm up.

Happy Chinese New Year. ;)

looks like the namelist has stalled.

Ok just to help you guys along, compiled a list.

Let me know if you guys require a studio, can use mine at no cost if you guys got a good concept.

1. littledigitalartist
2. John
3. Deadpoet
4. schnauzer
5. 300N
6. reachme2003
7. Redieye
8. angalphoto
9. venom81

reachme2003 said:
looks like the namelist has stalled.

Am interested to learn portraiture, too. Can please include me?

can i join the order of the portraiture?

dont mind can clarify the objective of this list again? like what we are going to do and all that? I m quite interested.

I organize private model shoot event, normally a group of photographers will group together and book my models, then tell me what theme they want to shoot, then I arrange for the shoot accordingly.

Hi guys, to facilitate the meaning of this list, could those in the list right now pm me their name, email and hp number. Im consolidating the list for easier contacting right now the list stands at:

1. John
2. littledigitalartist
3. Deadpoet
4. schnauzer
5. 300N
6. reachme2003
7. Redieye
8. angalphoto
9. venom81
10. Geoffp
11. zig
12. dzulhjdzaid