Liquifying problems @cs2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shedinja

Apr 14, 2007
The Land of the Free
hi to all

no problem previously when i use liquify at cs2 :confused:
but now having problems with it. its not liquifying.

can anyone of u veteran advised me on wat to do?:confused:

tango yankee:confused:

Restart PS. Else, reinstall it. :)

Not Enuff info.

Just like, I can't start my computer! Help!

Of course cannot help you cos that is not enuff info.

k.. info coming.. My file size 45.68mb. its not responding.. when i drag the forward warp tool, usally it will warp but since 2days ago it simply stop liquify.. sometime the computer prompt insuffient of rams. wat should i do??

Check if you have installed anything extra since 2 days ago. It is taking up unncessary physical memory. Try liquifying a small JPG file to see if it works.

Use the marquee to set the area you want to liquidfy + a little excess, then click liquidfy.
This will lessen a lot on the load.

go to your scratch disk location and delete any file called Photoshop TempXXXXXX where X represents a number (eg Photoshop Temp123456)... this should clear any scratch files that might have accumulated due to one reason or another (they are usually cleared when you exit photoshop)...

go to your scratch disk location and delete any file called Photoshop TempXXXXXX where X represents a number (eg Photoshop Temp123456)... this should clear any scratch files that might have accumulated due to one reason or another (they are usually cleared when you exit photoshop)...

so where does it located??

are you working in 8 bit/channel? Almost sounds like you are working in 16 bit/channel.

Make a selection before liquifying?

k.. info coming.. My file size 45.68mb. its not responding.. when i drag the forward warp tool, usally it will warp but since 2days ago it simply stop liquify.. sometime the computer prompt insuffient of rams. wat should i do??

hehe i think it says the problem exactly le.
42mb pic is quite a very BIG file. and filters in ps need alot of RAM. esp. the liquify.
think u can still use it wif a smaller file to juz test but if u wanna edit the 42mb file, no choice u gotta increase your RAM le.

Status
Not open for further replies.