Lions wears Nike....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant remember when was the last time a well known sports brand provide kit for the national football team. Anyway, Lions to wear Nike for 5 years....

http://www.fas.org.sg/default.asp?V_DOC_ID=2372

At least now we got someone to sponsor! Anyway its been quite some time snice we had blue colour... err... which is away blue or white?

I think blue is the colour we last wear when we win the Malaysia Cup is it?:dunno:

Hope we can do the same this year by defending our... err... TIGER cup?

last time we won the Malaysia Cup (1994), we wore red Puma kit, then there was Abbas Saad, Jang Jung, Michael Vana (...I think) and of course Fandi...(too bad Sundram wasnt in the team)....sort of the Singapore Dream Team back then..;)

me maybe going to watch...cam under servicing (if ready by Fri maybe shooting)...anyone got lobang to go down sidelines to shoot ??..hehe

but then got Brides Asia oso...

At least now we got someone to sponsor! Anyway its been quite some time snice we had blue colour... err... which is away blue or white?

I think blue is the colour we last wear when we win the Malaysia Cup is it?:dunno:

Hope we can do the same this year by defending our... err... TIGER cup?
white is away, blue is home...read the captions!

last time we won the Malaysia Cup (1994), we wore red Puma kit, then there was Abbas Saad, Jang Jung, Michael Vana (...I think) and of course Fandi...(too bad Sundram wasnt in the team)....sort of the Singapore Dream Team back then..;)

Correction, no Michael Vana la! This is the man that sent us down to Div 2 n 1992....purportedly kelonged and then ran away back to Czeh.

At that time when he escaped, the Newpaper screamed "Mana Vana".

Ahh... now i remember we trash Pahang 4-0:bsmilie:

:think: then when is the last time we wore blue and won (read some where in the st. times but cant remember le....)

i was there at that last malaysia cup game.... what a match...

sigh... the lions of today... wear nike also sure wont win...

depends whether we're in Malaysia Cup or not...:bsmilie:

I think we will still win if we are in Malaysia Cup...... :think: Cant see the lions lifting anymore other types of trophy(ok maybe Tiger cup) or SEA games medal in the near future! As Mynmar and Vietnam are really catching up so are the Phlippines, remember how we use to pluder goals into the back of the net of these team. Now? No more le...:embrass:

Registered first win under Nike sponsorship 11-0 win over Laos!:cool:

Well, Laos was simply....Laosy!

However, the Lions were crossing with such accuracy, NAS just cant miss. Then again, the cross were accurate becos the Laos allowed them time to cross....

Hopefully, we can beat teh Indons tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.