Links to Olympus Equipment Threads in Buy & Sell Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

wind30

Deregistered
Mar 14, 2004
Hi people,

I floated an idea of a single B&S thread at the olympus forum for convenience. Dunno if this is workable. But might as well start. If mod closes this, it is ok.

But I think a single B&S thread is more useful than the 4 sticky threads I see in the olympus forum.

OK you are ALLOWED to post links to your B&S adverts here :) please do post here as it is easier for all of us to find the items we want, rather than relying on the search engine which sometimes cannot find my own advert.

Not selling anything, but can i put this here? :)
Doing a MO for the shld-2 batt grip, need to see how many ppl interested. The estimated price with shipping is $600. The grip comes with battery and charger.
Go to this link to join the MO for the shld2 batt grip
=> http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=144242
:)

I believe this topic has already been discussed and that we had already informed that we do not allow Buy & Sell threads to be posted outside of the Buy & Sell subforum as it totally defeats the purpose of the Buy & Sell subforum as a single place for buying and selling.

With regards to the thread that is in Minolta subforum, the difference is that the members are posting links to their items (or others' items) which are already posted in the Buy & Sell.

Please refrain from posting your items (for sale or wanted) in the equipment discussion subforums, and use the Buy & Sell subforum instead.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

wind30 said:
furthermore the search engine is a bit funny. sometimes cannot find my own advert even..
We are aware of the limitations of the search function within Buy & Sell and are actively looking for a fix.

I have edited the thread title to more correctly reflect the intention of this thread. At this point in time, we are allowing members to post links to threads located in the Buy & Sell subforum (but please note that this is subject to future review and change).

Hi All,

I am thinking of buying the e-300 dual lens kit but would like to off load both the 14-45 and 40-150 lenses.

How much are these lenses worth on the 2nd hand market, considering they are almost brand new?

Thanks in advance.

hi,

I own a E300 DSLR and would like to buy the RM-1 remote control for it.

I am willing to pay $25 for a good working condition.
Price negotiable depending on condition of the item.

interested party could send me an email to wy555@hotmail.com with subject "WTS: Olympus RM-1"

regards

Hi All,

If I get the E-1 with the 14-54 kit lens, I will want to off load this lens to pay for another lens.

Anyone interested?

Thanks.

XanderMan

XanderMan said:
Hi All,

If I get the E-1 with the 14-54 kit lens, I will want to off load this lens to pay for another lens.

Anyone interested?

Thanks.

XanderMan

whats ur quote for the E1 kit lens?

yar... i thnk many pple will wanna snap it up...

Just message me your offer price.

Current offer price is SG$450.00

Mod: I'm putting this thread up as a "sticky" for a trial and see how's the response, for the convenience of all Olympus users. However, do take note that as what myself and the Admin had said before, this should not be an alternative to the Buy & Sell forum, but rather it's a place to post links to good Olympus equipment deals. I shall be monitering this thread, and is open to feedback. Happy posting, Olympians!

Status
Not open for further replies.