5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

KNIGHT ONG said:
Another round ... :bigeyes:

only CHARBY is capable of such 'repeated' shoots/ response :thumbsup: ..still the BOSS in this sub-forum

*the rest of the organisers run and hide in one corner* :bsmilie:

not so i want to say, this brudder charby is taking away all our year-end bonus / baby milk powder / part of our budget for the 5D / our mother's ang pow pack etc.... .... :sweat:
it takes a really determine guy not to join in this shoot : whaaaa .... Catherine:lovegrin: , Veron:lovegrin: & Cristina :lovegrin:

Canonised said:
not so i want to say, this brudder charby is taking away all our year-end bonus / baby milk powder / part of our budget for the 5D / our mother's ang pow pack etc.... .... :sweat:
it takes a really determine guy not to join in this shoot : whaaaa .... Catherine:lovegrin: , Veron:lovegrin: & Cristina :lovegrin:

So dude, you joining argh ...

I got to work leh ... :cry:

KNIGHT ONG said:
So dude, you joining argh ...

I got to work leh ... :cry:

got to check with my saving account .... :sweatsm:
not this time ... think got important meeting

upz for you again Charby bro

Canonised said:
Or another way is to sell away all ur portrait lens and buy nothing but Macro & Wide-Angles.

This would take u off portraits effectively. :think:

jsbn said:
Or another way is to sell away all ur portrait lens and buy nothing but Macro & Wide-Angles.

This would take u off portraits effectively. :think:

I use macro lens and wide angle lens for my portrait photography.

Aiya......for the first time I was thinking it's about time I join a shoot organise by Bro Colin but unfortunately I have an assignment in Sentosa from 10.30am-3.30pm.

Anyway upppzzzz fpr Colin bro.....for another great up and coming outing.

And why must Bro Colin have the shoot always on Sat morning? Must work you know!

thats why, some pple still needs to work and so the places where the shoot is held isnt crowded...

Heheheh...I agree, you wouldn't want a kaypoh ah pek peeking over your shoulder right?

alechim said:
thats why, some pple still needs to work and so the places where the shoot is held isnt crowded...

CHARBY said:
1 more slot...

PM or SMS me to reserve.:D

Fill it up..........1 last slot left............................3 gorgeous girls for you all to shoot. Can this get any better? :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ya... I'm interested :lovegrin: but cannot book out that early only... just too bad... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.