Lingerie Shoot @ my new club house

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHARBY

Nov 8, 2004
www.modelsnte.tv
NEW-LINGERIE-SHOOT.jpg

Finally, ready to relaunch my new series of Lingerie Shoots! Location will be at my new 2-storey 'club' house...:bsmilie: Studio Strobes will be brought in for photographers requiring something different to their photos.

accessories: lots of balloons, scarfs, sweets, boots, hats, lights and more for all to have fun...

fees: $120 (max 12 photog per slot)

i) 3 models for 9 to 1230noon slot:

LYNN-LS.jpg

Lynn
-special thanks to Jiawang for the shot above

VALERIE-LS.jpg

Valerie
-special thanks to Alex Photogarphy for the shot above

ALA-MARIE.jpg

Marie

ii) 3 models for 2pm to 5.30pm slot:

LYDIA-LS.jpg

Lydia
-special thanks to Jacky for the shot above

ROMONA-LS.jpg

Romona
-special thanks to Jacky for the shot above

ALA-MARIE.jpg

Marie

Kindly PM or SMS me to reserve your place. :thumbsup:

KNIGHT ONG said:
:bigeyes: Your got your new 'club' house ... :thumbsup:

First i heard 'there was 'talk' that i own a house in Sentosa - where i do my lingerie shoots
Then i heard 'there was another talk' that i have a Playboy house! - where my kakis & I hangs out

No la 'charby club house' is just a simple privately owned place where its spacious enough, cooling enough to organise some private shoots & do some of the stuff that hopefully work for the photographers that sign up...

Bro Ong, come join us la...long time no see you!

NEW-LINGERIE-SHOOT.jpg

i) 9 to 1230noon
1) Reserved
2) Reserved
3) Reserved
4) Reserved
5) Reserved
6) Reserved
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

ii) 2 to 5.30pm
1) Reserved
2) Reserved
3) Reserved
4) Reserved
5) Reserved
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

CHARBY said:
First i heard 'there was 'talk' that i own a house in Sentosa - where i do my lingerie shoots
Then i heard 'there was another talk' that i have a Playboy house! - where my kakis & I hangs out

No la 'charby club house' is just a simple privately owned place where its spacious enough, cooling enough to organise some private shoots & do some of the stuff that hopefully work for the photographers that sign up...

cant go... :cry:

CHARBY said:

u forgot u also "have a yatch club at the eastern side beach" :bsmilie:

too bad can't join ya dat day..sis wedding.. look forward to next time round.. :cheergal:

CHARBY said:

Haha .. :sweatsm:

Will joins when I am available :) ... this period for Rally to shoot ... :sweat:

Will03 said:
cant go... :cry:
now adays seems like you go i dont go..probably i will go for this :bsmilie:

Updates:

4th model joining our Lingerie shoot on sunday on both slots. :D

GAIL-CS.jpg

Gail- special thanks to Mr. Phoa for the shot above

i) 9 to 1230noon
1) Reserved
2) Reserved
3) Reserved
4) Reserved
5) Reserved
6) Reserved
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

ii) 2 to 5.30pm
1) Reserved
2) Reserved
3) Reserved
4) Reserved
5) Reserved
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

MARIE-LS.jpg

Marie - shot in one of the corners of the house :D

The location/house has abundance of natural light coming in for photographers who don't favor using indoor strobes. There is also an interesting garden & 2 balcony for photographers wanting some natural background.

wah !!!!!!!! UPZ.......

upz for this too! hahaha. not a photographer. but i can tell it'll be candy-licious event!

getting more and more exciting!
Upz charby bro...

Still the best modelling shoot on Clubsnap. For $120 and 3 models to shoot for 2 1/2 hours is worth every penny. Colin's models are the most experience in their poses and no doubt anyone with no experience in posing will find it easy to handle them....

Uppppzzz for the 'MAN'!

I agree, his models are very good and very experienced. upzz for Charb!:D

Pro Image said:
Still the best modelling shoot on Clubsnap. For $120 and 3 models to shoot for 2 1/2 hours is worth every penny. Colin's models are the most experience in their poses and no doubt anyone with no experience in posing will find it easy to handle them....

Uppppzzz for the 'MAN'!

Status
Not open for further replies.