Lingerie Shoot Advice

ataraxist

Dec 23, 2010
Thought this is a real funny reply from a photographer...enjoy. great humour!! :bsmilie: :D

http://www.mrbrown.com/blog/2011/02...es-lingerie-ad-show-women-in-right-light.html

6a00d83451b52369e2014e5f4b733d970c-800wi

Last edited:
ok thanks modearator. i guess i was slow and seldom visit other forum rooms. but i had a good laugh though.

ok thanks modearator. i guess i was slow and seldom visit other forum rooms. but i had a good laugh though.

Considering the date on the article was feb 17... Don't you think it would already have been discussed to death?

why are people in clubsnap so nasty. A post can get clubbed and then snapped at. Not as if he committed some kind of crime.

good find. made me chuckle. at least 1 fotog who doesnt take himself too seriously

why are people in clubsnap so nasty. A post can get clubbed and then snapped at. Not as if he committed some kind of crime.

you're also one of the people in clubsnap, just to let you know.

by the way... there was no nastiness in the posts above...

and by the way... you're not the first to complain either...

now.. i was about to ask..."why are there so many whiners in ClubSNAP?" but i think...nah.

good find. made me chuckle. at least 1 fotog who doesnt take himself too seriously

lol then you should read the link posted by Uncle Catchlights :bsmilie:

and find out for yourself whether the reply came from a photographer or not :bsmilie: