Lingerie Models at Tangs

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirk

Mar 20, 2004
La la Land
Anyone noticed Lianhe Zaobao today?
Got this lingeries show shown to the public for free at Tangs yesterday for 20mins.
There's a repeat this Saturday and Sunday. Sat is 3.30pm and 6pm. Sunday is 5pm.

hmm....should be able to snap right?
bring polarizer to cut out glass reflection :D

well guys... they r quite well covered with ogenzas so leaving u guys to show how strong yur flash can "penetrate" them.... anyway ... advise is oraganisors are prepared for photographers... in case cant shoot bring yur camera phone or else wear a long hair wig when taking photos.. :bsmilie:

GanS_n_PoserS said:
well guys... they r quite well covered with ogenzas so leaving u guys to show how strong yur flash can "penetrate" them.... anyway ... advise is oraganisors are prepared for photographers... in case cant shoot bring yur camera phone or else wear a long hair wig when taking photos.. :bsmilie:

so you been there last sunday and tried to take photos but was stopped?

I dun catch what u mean by penetrate "ogenzas"?
photograph the female form only ma... how else can get free lingerie models?

I walked past the area just now, and must say the crowd outside tangs was incredible. It even spilled over to across the road.

My gosh, many Singaporeans must be starved for good sex! :eek:

2100 said:
My gosh, many Singaporeans must be starved for good sex! :eek:

;p

passed by today and hear some people quarrelling. dunno whether it's because of all the people packed together.

anyway, they discouraged taking pics. Yesterday, I had taken a few before being asked to stop. pics didn't turn out well cos of the reflection in the glass. The models are quite fun and danced/teased the crowd.

mpenza said:
;p

passed by today and hear some people quarrelling. dunno whether it's because of all the people packed together.

anyway, they discouraged taking pics. Yesterday, I had taken a few before being asked to stop. pics didn't turn out well cos of the reflection in the glass. The models are quite fun and danced/teased the crowd.

din give them blur look and tell them u standing in public space? :blah:

Status
Not open for further replies.