Lingerie, Bikini, G-string, Covered-Nude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canonised

Aug 27, 2003
Was wondering why models and organisers quote different rates for Lingerie, Bikini, G-string, Covered-Nude, etc when basically they are ALMOST the same in term of the area exposed to the cam ...... :think: ... any logical explanations?

Was wondering why models and organisers quote different rates for Lingerie, Bikini, G-string, Covered-Nude, etc when basically they are ALMOST the same in term of the area exposed to the cam ...... :think: ... any logical explanations?

more cloth = less expensive.. :sweat:

want see more meat?, need to pay more money..

btw, what are the photographers actual seeing, and what shows on the final photo are two different stories.. hence price different.

shoot at snowcity lo... haha

How I wish they're all the same, than next time can see lingerie and G-string in place of bikini at the pool side liow :lovegrin:

mayb its b-cos d model org must sponsor d itsy-bitsy to d lucky model? who wants to buy used undies? :bsmilie: so so d cost depends on how much those itsy-bitsy costs lo... :embrass:

paid shot + free itsy-bitsy (bonus for hard work?). cant use cheap product woh. :sweatsm:

flash more flesh = pay more !! :bsmilie:

I think you better ask the Hum Sub photographers for a "logical explanation". :bsmilie:

what if a model stumble across this thread and see,

I bid she would said: "OMG, you guys are so cheap..."

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.