Linearstudios - Cosy model shoot 9 May 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brett

Jan 12, 2003
Visit site
Hi Ppl,

I'll be organising a cosy shoot for ppl keen to shoot a magazine cover girl ! I'll limit this shoot to a Maximum of just 4 photogs to keep things nice and cosy. With no RUSH and maximum quality of photos + attention to lighting

Date : 9th may 2004 (Sunday)
Time : 430pm-730pm
Cost : $50 per photog per shoot
Vacancies: 4 Only

Shooting style for those who are not familar with Linearstudios

All shoots are 1 on 1 with the model for FULL concentration and undiverted attention to you the Photographer

2 sessions of 20 min ea - A wooping 40 min !

2 X Outfits

If you need help posing the model we have countless copies of FHM local/international as well as myself to help pose the model.

Studio address

228A South Bridge Rd
Singapore 058777

As per normal to avoid mis understanding pls do a bank transfer and SMS me there after.

Acct no. - 155-11537-8
POSB Savings

1) TChiYen
2) Jeff
3) Nathan
4)Agape01

reserve list
1)
2)

will post her photo once I receive it from her manager

Brett said:
Hi Ppl,

I'll be organising a cosy shoot for ppl keen to shoot a magazine cover girl ! I'll limit this shoot to a Maximum of just 4 photogs to keep things nice and cosy. With no RUSH and maximum quality of photos + attention to lighting

Date : 9th may 2004 (Saturday)
Time : 430pm-730pm
Cost : $50 per photog per shoot
Vacancies: 4 Only

Shooting style for those who are not familar with Linearstudios

All shoots are 1 on 1 with the model for FULL concentration and undiverted attention to you the Photographer

2 sessions of 20 min ea - A wooping 40 min !

2 X Outfits

If you need help posing the model we have countless copies of FHM local/international as well as myself to help pose the model.

Studio address

228A South Bridge Rd
Singapore 058777

As per normal to avoid mis understanding pls do a bank transfer and SMS me there after.

Acct no. - 155-11537-8
POSB Savings

1)
2)
3)
4)

reserve list
1)
2)

will post her photo once I receive it from her manager

sounds pretty hot my friend ... :D

you 2 ah !!! forever disturbing me ah !

Not hot la, just find that cosy shoots are more fun and peaceful no warzone !!!

Hmm... seeing as how i'm already going to be keeping you company for the lighting shoot... put me down for a slot!! :thumbsup:

Roger that ! Not yet sleep ?

tingchiyen said:
Hmm... seeing as how i'm already going to be keeping you company for the lighting shoot... put me down for a slot!! :thumbsup:

Brett said:
Roger that ! Not yet sleep ?
Just got back from a pub, $%!&*! stoned... how're you going to fit so many events on one day? Last i knew you had like 2 shoots going already... but nevermind, i still support you! :)

C'mon Brett brudder, we are upping your thread man.. heh heh heh..:bsmilie:

anyway had a conceptual thought, would like to discuss with you on execution. Will pop by your studio next week to discuss? Cheerz mate!!

Uppz for yoU! :gbounce:

CY - Stoned ah ? LoL sounds good, see ya sunday only 2 shoots on that day ~

Sniper - can can you n James alwayz have crazy ideas I am game for CRAZY !

OOooh boy i got some freak Ideas Man ... come down n talk **** with u soon!!!!

UPPPZZ

Can tell me more of what you have in mind? As in type of shoot because I could be there from 12pm to 7pm.

Quite interested.

uppzzzz... for brett!

sorry hor, bro. can't join this one. hope to see everyone on shoots in the later part of may? :D

Agape - Normal model shoot, more relaxed paced as its only 4 photogs max, new and pretty face 1st time I am using this model got to know her from a casting agency so trying her out ! I'll be playing some chill out music while you guys take your time to compose set lights and shoot !

NWolf - Eh no problem man ~more shoots to come hehehe

HHippo - Its 9th may, the other shoot also 9th may I changed the date liaos everything 9th may ! better feng shui !

2 slots left any one else keen to join in a slow and relaxed shoot ?

ahem ...hehehe :D

oi, when good time to drop by your studio and chit chat? :D

I am interested but dont have any experience at all... it ok ????

Brett - please see your PM

Brett said:
Agape - Normal model shoot, more relaxed paced as its only 4 photogs max, new and pretty face 1st time I am using this model got to know her from a casting agency so trying her out ! I'll be playing some chill out music while you guys take your time to compose set lights and shoot !

NWolf - Eh no problem man ~more shoots to come hehehe

HHippo - Its 9th may, the other shoot also 9th may I changed the date liaos everything 9th may ! better feng shui !

2 slots left any one else keen to join in a slow and relaxed shoot ?

Alamak you still don't get it? your first post you put 9 may SATURDAY lah... should change to sunday.

and the last time forgot to ask you, you had some college rock CD on, kinda green day-ish, which CD and band was it?

navy-jag - pls check PM

HHippo - Oh ya hor, ayah I cutted and pasted from my last shoot LoL, silly me absent minded these days, as for the CD I think it was a compilation of punk rock bands. U wan a copy ?

2 more spaces help me fill up leh ~ ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.